Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Friday, April 19th 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurse, STOP PLAYING 1 STARTER LINEUPS AND STOP PLAYING FRED MORE MINUTES THAN DANNY. DO THAT AND WE WIN GAMES EASILY. TRUST ME.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Don't bury the headline; Pascal is a 16 game player and superstar

Comment

• Gotta give props to Ross though. He's really grown up since he was on the Raptors.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Nurse, STOP PLAYING 1 STARTER LINEUPS AND STOP PLAYING FRED MORE MINUTES THAN DANNY. DO THAT AND WE WIN GAMES EASILY. TRUST ME.
          I wish I could like this twice
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Gg wp

Comment

• that was some of the ugliest offence I've ever seen to close the game by the raptors. do you think we'll ever get a coach with enough balls to draw up a play or motion offence for the final 3 minutes? seems unlikely. meanwhile orlando created some good looks by movement. god damn... lets hope we learn from this.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Nurse, STOP PLAYING 1 STARTER LINEUPS AND STOP PLAYING FRED MORE MINUTES THAN DANNY. DO THAT AND WE WIN GAMES EASILY. TRUST ME.
                Danny played 33 and Fred played 24

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post
                  Kawhi did shit all this game, we should get this W but almost lost because of kawhi. I honestly think it would of not been this close if Kawhi sat the fourth. Yes there were some tough calls that didn't go his way. But God damn its like he didn't want Pascal in the spot light
                  Yes, lets not play him next game... Start Fred instead!
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• bad bad game from most of our team. might have even been worse then game 1 yet still got the win. Pascal is a fucking star already. not gonna lie I was also little worry he might take a step back in playoffs due to being so young. but he's actually done the opposite. remember this was his hardest matchup I'm regular season and he just dropped 30 and 11 on their ass in their own house. Clifford has a lot to game plan for now.
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Green played 33 and Fred 23 but ok.

Comment

• Someone needs to find out what FVV has on Nurse. His hard on for him is debilitating.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                          Someone needs to find out what FVV has on Nurse. His hard on for him is debilitating.
                          to be fair casey had one for fvv as well.

Comment

• Let us confess it.
                            Nurse is making some silly mistakes, but the truth is : he took this team to a good level in terms of defense.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                              Kawhi let the bad officiating get to him, and then he started forcing things that were not fouls. It got to him this game. Its weird to see pressure get to Kawhi, I pretty much assumed he was immune to it.
                              He heard that if the Raps don't go far he's leaving .... and he wants to stay

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Danny played 33 and Fred played 24
                                Facts don't matter vs the irrational hatred of Nurse....

Comment

Working...
                                X