Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Friday, April 19th 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Kyle “winning plays” Lowry
    Doing his job. No complaints from me.

Comment

• And the sad thing is I truly only think we did the whole two starter lineups in the second half because Marc was in foul trouble. If he wasn't Nurse probably would have done the same thing again. SMH!!!!! Right when he get up double digits he goes to these 1 starter lineups and they give the lead right back in a matter of seconds. OG is injured and Meeks should not be playing. It REALLY shouldn't be that hard to stagger the minutes in a way that always has 2 starters in the game.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• There was at least 9 times LEONARD was fouled, 6 of them were in a shooting motion.
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          bad bad game from most of our team. might have even been worse then game 1 yet still got the win. Pascal is a fucking star already. not gonna lie I was also little worry he might take a step back in playoffs due to being so young. but he's actually done the opposite. remember this was his hardest matchup I'm regular season and he just dropped 30 and 11 on their ass in their own house. Clifford has a lot to game plan for now.
          Playoffs are a whole new season man.

Comment

• FVV shouldnt play more than 18mins.

And DANNY should be playing 36 minimum
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              There was at least 9 times LEONARD was fouled, 6 of them were in a shooting motion.
              Magic were ridiculously physical with him and the refs barely called anything. Meanwhile, the Raptors got called on the softest fouls.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

to be fair casey had one for fvv as well.
                Maybe FVV has something on Bobby and MU

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  that was some of the ugliest offence I've ever seen to close the game by the raptors. do you think we'll ever get a coach with enough balls to draw up a play or motion offence for the final 3 minutes? seems unlikely. meanwhile orlando created some good looks by movement. god damn... lets hope we learn from this.
                  We won't. I'm tired of always hoping things will change and it doesn't. With Raptors teams you literally have to hope that we are up by double digits with 3 minutes left. As long as it's very close we are going to go into ISO mode with zero motion or movement. If we are gonna do that it needs to be Pascal.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Let's take the win. Siakam came up big 4/4 from 3. Kawhi had one of his worst performances this season, we had a poor whistle and we are able to pull out a win. Forget the refs.

Comment

Yes, lets not play him next game... Start Fred instead!
                      Let's not go that far lol. But Kawhi needs to find Pascal more. Kawhi also needs to play like the best defensive player in the league like he is always supposedly claimed to be. I haven't seen that yet this year though. Also let's give McCaw a run at Ross instead of fvv

Comment

FVV shouldnt play more than 18mins.

And DANNY should be playing 36 minimum
                        That's more what I meant. I knew he played more minutes than Fred but Fred needs to play even less minutes than he is. Or maybe if we would stop having Fred run the team when kawhi, Kyle and Pascal are in the game we all wouldn't dislike him as much. Some of the frustration with fred is definitely Nurse's fault

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Nurse, STOP PLAYING 1 STARTER LINEUPS AND STOP PLAYING FRED MORE MINUTES THAN DANNY. DO THAT AND WE WIN GAMES EASILY. TRUST ME.
                          You should at least say "my bad" and retract this lol

Comment

• Reffing was dumb AF. I should be happy but im mostly mad. Lowry with play of the game.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              And the sad thing is I truly only think we did the whole two starter lineups in the second half because Marc was in foul trouble. If he wasn't Nurse probably would have done the same thing again. SMH!!!!! Right when he get up double digits he goes to these 1 starter lineups and they give the lead right back in a matter of seconds. OG is injured and Meeks should not be playing. It REALLY shouldn't be that hard to stagger the minutes in a way that always has 2 starters in the game.
                              the weird thing is he has been doing good rotations second half. every game 1st Half he plays Jodie fvv and norm together but doesn't go back to it in 2nd. that's 3 games now nice and we see it doesn't work. if he goes back to that look game 4 he's delusional their enough tape to show its weak
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Nick mentions that Kawhi has been under the weather the last couple of days, with no/limited practice time. Might have been an impact

Comment

Working...
                                X