Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Friday, April 19th 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Reffing was dumb AF. I should be happy but im mostly mad. Lowry with play of the game.
    I'm still pissed.

Comment

• Pascal looked like a superstar. Glad i spent the 2nd half watching the game with some novice, optimistic fans. Tried to get thru a couple of pages here.. feel sorry for the claw reborns and t rex types, determined to be miserable as fuck no matter what

raps in 5. 14 to go
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Nick mentions that Kawhi has been under the weather the last couple of days, with no/limited practice time. Might have been an impact
        well he still shouldn't be going 1 on 4 fastbreak when we're up late in a game trying to run clock and get a good look
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• [exhales] we survived Tony Brothers folks...

Another nice thing I noticed on this game was that the Orlando fans are a lot like the fans at home at the beginning of the second half: They're all away from their seats getting their fried chicken. The arena was flat then, and we made a nice run.

If the free throw and continuation calls were called, plus that Ross heave at the end of seconnd going in and other little things (like everyone in foul trouble cuz of Tony), this wouldn't have been nearly this close... Entertaining game nonetheless, on to Sunday

Comment

• Kawhi flu game

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Pascal looked like a superstar. Glad i spent the 2nd half watching the game with some novice, optimistic fans. Tried to get thru a couple of pages here.. feel sorry for the claw reborns and t rex types, determined to be miserable as fuck no matter what

raps in 5. 14 to go
              It's not just claw.
              Half the posters here spend most of their comments hacking on FVV or primarily Nurse. It's so tiresome when guys are just looking for any reason to be negative on a constant basis in a W....

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                Nick mentions that Kawhi has been under the weather the last couple of days, with no/limited practice time. Might have been an impact
                I was wondering about that...
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• So Raps win close game, switch to Leafs, lol and behold Leafs win a close game, have to switch to T F C , looks like another close win. lol and behold the Toronto trifecta!

Comment

• Next game on Easter Sunday at 7:00
                    I would have preferred a day game insteady of competing with Easter, family, spiral ham and leg of lamb .... they gonna be mad

Comment

• Through three games the total free throw attempts are 67-41 Orlando. Points in the paint are 136-98 Toronto
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

You should at least say "my bad" and retract this lol
                        Okay my bad. I was wrong about Fred playing more than Danny. Danny just needs to play more than 33 minutes.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

It's not just claw.
                          Half the posters here spend most of their comments hacking on FVV or primarily Nurse. It's so tiresome when guys are just looking for any reason to be negative on a constant basis in a W....
                          But what do you expect when Nurse is doing dumb shit and so is Fred. Obviously we're gonna say something negative if what they're doing is negative.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We might have to split FVV’s minutes with McCaw when Ross is out there. TRoss has finally harnessed his athleticism and taken his game to the next level. Impossible matchup for FVV.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Through three games the total free throw attempts are 67-41 Orlando. Points in the paint are 136-98 Toronto
                              And if that is the calls we're getting in this series we have no hope in hell in further series. We must learn how to play through this cause it's not going to stop.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                We might have to split FVV’s minutes with McCaw when Ross is out there. TRoss has finally harnessed his athleticism and taken his game to the next level. Impossible matchup for FVV.
                                Let's hope Nurse makes the adjustment but I know it won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X