Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Friday, April 19th 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a good note..a win is a win and Paskim Siakim become slowly a Legendary and let's all enjoy the ride...
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      Nick mentions that Kawhi has been under the weather the last couple of days, with no/limited practice time. Might have been an impact
      That could be a factor, but if so keep moving it to teammates don't try and force it so much, lot's of iso;s ending with flat jumpers. Just not a smart game IMO. They played him physical and he wasn't getting any calls so maybe pass?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

And if that is the calls we're getting in this series we have no hope in hell in further series. We must learn how to play through this cause it's not going to stop.
        Orlando has no NBA glamour boys. It’s going to get exponentially worse in further series unless Nurse takes a visit to Oz and asks the Wizard for some courage.

Comment

• We conquered Davis and Brothers! Hopefully we don't see them again ever.. or at least until round 2. My god that was another terribly reffed game. The ticky tack fouls.. the bad calls. Just horrible.

Kawhi goes from Jordan to DeMar (sorry DeMar). Heard he was sick but still that was pretty bad. He forced his shot way too much in this one. I liked that he kicked the ball out a few times in the first half.. but in that 4th quarter he just wanted to take everything and bricked everything while doing it.

Not sure what we would have done with Pascal this season. He's playing like a hall of famer. 30/11. And it looked so easy.. against one of the toughest defensive teams in the league. Watch out NBA!

Lowry was similar to game 1 Lowry scoring wise. Was great overall, but just couldn't hit a bucket (which is weird since he hit that first 3 to start the game). That rebound/tip pass to Danny was amazing stuff.

Another Fred stinker tonight. What can you do but hope he gets a little of his mojo back. Feels like he's overthinking everything. And no idea why we had him on Ross in the 4th there. Ross just shoots over him. I thought McCaw was healthy and available?

Was really worried when Vuc scored like 12-14 straight buckets in the 3rd, but Nurse's talk in his timeout must have done wonders.. Raps immediately went on some crazy run. Serge held his ground on defense. Great performance even though he bricked a lot of his open shots.

Stole home court back. We probably won't have to see Brothers or Davis again. And Kawhi had a horrible, horrible game. So chances of winning in 5 for me have gone way up despite only winning by 5 tonight.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            We might have to split FVV’s minutes with McCaw when Ross is out there. TRoss has finally harnessed his athleticism and taken his game to the next level. Impossible matchup for FVV.
            Yea. I don’t even blame FVV really. Tough match up for him. McCaw would be perfect for some of that

Comment

Kawhi is playing so dumb tonight. Forcing everything. smh.
              Ha Ha Ha Ha! YOU are judging KAWH? That is so fucking funny I could shoot wine out my nose. YOU judging Kawhi??? A fucking lame keyboard warrior judging a guaranteed hall of fame basketball player and the best Raptor to ever wear the jersey. OMG. Made my night.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Ha Ha Ha Ha! YOU are judging KAWH? That is so fucking funny I could shoot wine out my nose. YOU judging Kawhi??? A fucking lame keyboard warrior judging a guaranteed hall of fame basketball player and the best Raptor to ever wear the jersey. OMG. Made my night.
                A statement of what is happening is not a judgment, it's just an observation. What you did there was a judgment.

Lame recognize lame.
                Last edited by golden; Fri Apr 19, 2019, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

well he still shouldn't be going 1 on 4 fastbreak when we're up late in a game trying to run clock and get a good look
                  That was Norm I think?

Comment

• How do you post a tweet on bizarro RR again?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Lowry was similar to game 1 Lowry scoring wise. Was great overall, but just couldn't hit a bucket (which is weird since he hit that first 3 to start the game). That rebound/tip pass to Danny was amazing stuff.

My man, Lowry had 12 points (just 2 below his career average) vs zero in game 1. Finished with a double double on this one (though slightly lower +/- compared to game 1)

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                        Gotta give props to Ross though. He's really grown up since he was on the Raptors.
                        Absolutely. I really wanted to try and get him when it looked like the Magic weren't making the playoffs. Ross has been fantastic for them this series/season.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                          How do you post a tweet on bizarro RR again?
                          WITH SQUARE BRACKETS, NOT THESE SEXY CURVY ONES... (tweet)your copied twitter link(/tweet)

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

My man, Lowry had 12 points (just 2 below his career average) vs zero in game 1. Finished with a double double on this one (though slightly lower +/- compared to game 1)
                            At one point he was 1 - 5. He hit a big step back 3 late in the 4Q. He was certainly closer to game 2 Lowry. We do have a problem with FVV when he subs for Kyle. He is not even making easy lay-ups. He missed two gimmes and after the first one TRoss drilled a 3. A 5 point swing. He also missed one to close the half. He had some bad turnovers (2) as well. All said he was a -11, practically the only Raptor with a negative +/- (only other was Meeks, he was -3 in 2 mins. PT)

Comment

A statement of what is happening is not a judgment, it's just an observation. What you did there was a judgment.

Lame recognize lame.
                              ya he didnt score well....its a fact....but he was sick

Comment

• I guess I shouldn't expect different but I'm surprised how negative the board is. Siakam was great. Lowry/Green were very good. Gasol was excellent until the refs took him out of it and let Vucevic back in it. The defence was spectacular for long stretches. And they had control until a late run by Orlando. All of that and a massive free throw disparity and a poor game from Kawhi. I mean, good for the Magic for fighting back continually but Raps were clearly the better team all night.

I thought Raps played good all things considered. Yeah, the offence sputtered at times but it never faltered entirely. And the best news is that there is definitely another level for this team. I'm pretty happy with the win. Looking forward to Kawhi's bounce back game 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X