Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Sunday, April 21st 7pm ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most important question: Who are the refs?

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
      Bucks laid another beat down on the woefully overmatched Pistons. Interestingly the play-by-play guy had this quote from Casey "Thon Maker reminds me of a young Pascal Siakam".
      I guess Casey lacks more than just coaching ability. Hes also bad at evaluating talent. But lets be fair - I guess Thon has long arms and is black?

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post

I guess Casey lacks more than just coaching ability. Hes also bad at evaluating talent. But lets be fair - I guess Thon has long arms and is black?
        Not really fair... he's obviously talking up his guy, and Thon is reasonably skilled.

Comment

Let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go

Might be drunk right now, i don't care

LET'S GO
          OG is our king

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Not really fair... he's obviously talking up his guy, and Thon is reasonably skilled.
            In what sense? I guess he has potential - which is why hes in the NBA. But I'm looking at his stats and hes worst than a lot of players...

Comment

The most important question: Who are the refs?
              Really hoping its people I dont know...

Comment

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                Bucks are on the brink of sweeping Pistons, 3-0 for Bucks.
                Man, when we meet them we need every atom of effort.
                I do think the Magic are a lot better than the Pistons. A healthy Blake would have given them a fighting chance in one game at least too.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Really hoping its people I dont know...
                  9-am we will know...https://official.nba.com/referee-assignments/

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

Yeah, but I think that says more about the Pistons than it does about the Bucks. I mean, Bucks are good of course, but Pistons just stumbled their way into the playoffs last minute as an 8th seed and banged up without their best player, had all the makings of a sweep from the get-go.

Bucks should have a wake up call about what real playoffs are when they play Boston in the second round (though I think they'll still advance).
                    Actually they are rated #1 in many aspects.Bucks are are a very tough team right now, very dynamic, very solid bench, huge threat from the perimeter and an amazing rebounding team.
                    As I said, We will have our hands full.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                      Won’t be Scot Foster. He was busy D Quing Derozan last night after a tossed ball.

Comment

In what sense? I guess he has potential - which is why hes in the NBA. But I'm looking at his stats and hes worst than a lot of players...
                        To me this is more about how far Siakam has come than Thon. It is a measure of respect to Siakam if his game is being used as an example to which others may aspire...

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post

Won’t be Scot Foster. He was busy D Quing Derozan last night after a tossed ball.
                          That's good.

Comment

This is a pretty critical game here. Raptors win and we have a stranglehold on the series.. can finish the game in 5 and have just as much rest as the Nets (assuming they win game 5 too) . If we lose, it becomes a best of 3. Games 6 and 7 are 1pm starts too.. so could be sloppy/tough games.

Hope Kawhi is feeling better. And I see that it's Zarba tonight. He's not that great, but better than Brothers or Davis.

Comment

Oh shit... Zarba was the ref during the Sacramento screw job. Hope the game doesn't go down to the wire.

Comment

Right now, the refs will not ruin it big, the NBA is trying to promote its market, so it is not for the NBA sake to mess with the officiating, but If Raptors went that deep in the playoff, the officials will not hesitate for a second to hurt us. No team outside USA is supposed to win the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X