Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Sunday, April 21st 7pm ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    Right now, the refs will not ruin it big, the NBA is trying to promote its market, so it is not for the NBA sake to mess with the officiating, but If Raptors went that deep in the playoff, the officials will not hesitate for a second to hurt us. No team outside USA is supposed to win the NBA.
    If the Raptors don't let up on their defensive intensity and get a regular Kawhi performance along with solid play from Siakam and Lowry we should be fine. Danny is due for a big performance.

Was watching the last minute of Game 3 and one thing really stuck out. With 12 seconds to go, FVV is in to guard Ross. On the inbound pass, they switch and FVV ends up on Vucevic. Our smallest player boxing out their centre. I question why he vs say Powell is in the game as it put us at a huge disadvantage? Trust?

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsVictim
    replied
    Right now, the refs will not ruin it big, the NBA is trying to promote its market, so it is not for the NBA sake to mess with the officiating, but If Raptors went that deep in the playoff, the officials will not hesitate for a second to hurt us. No team outside USA is supposed to win the NBA.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Oh shit... Zarba was the ref during the Sacramento screw job. Hope the game doesn't go down to the wire.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    This is a pretty critical game here. Raptors win and we have a stranglehold on the series.. can finish the game in 5 and have just as much rest as the Nets (assuming they win game 5 too) . If we lose, it becomes a best of 3. Games 6 and 7 are 1pm starts too.. so could be sloppy/tough games.

Hope Kawhi is feeling better. And I see that it's Zarba tonight. He's not that great, but better than Brothers or Davis.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Gonzz wrote: View Post

Won’t be Scot Foster. He was busy D Quing Derozan last night after a tossed ball.
    That's good.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Truth Teller wrote: View Post

In what sense? I guess he has potential - which is why hes in the NBA. But I'm looking at his stats and hes worst than a lot of players...
    To me this is more about how far Siakam has come than Thon. It is a measure of respect to Siakam if his game is being used as an example to which others may aspire...

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Won’t be Scot Foster. He was busy D Quing Derozan last night after a tossed ball.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsVictim
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post

Yeah, but I think that says more about the Pistons than it does about the Bucks. I mean, Bucks are good of course, but Pistons just stumbled their way into the playoffs last minute as an 8th seed and banged up without their best player, had all the makings of a sweep from the get-go.

Bucks should have a wake up call about what real playoffs are when they play Boston in the second round (though I think they'll still advance).
    Actually they are rated #1 in many aspects.Bucks are are a very tough team right now, very dynamic, very solid bench, huge threat from the perimeter and an amazing rebounding team.
    As I said, We will have our hands full.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Really hoping its people I dont know...
    9-am we will know...https://official.nba.com/referee-assignments/

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    Bucks are on the brink of sweeping Pistons, 3-0 for Bucks.
    Man, when we meet them we need every atom of effort.
    I do think the Magic are a lot better than the Pistons. A healthy Blake would have given them a fighting chance in one game at least too.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    The most important question: Who are the refs?
    Really hoping its people I dont know...

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

Not really fair... he's obviously talking up his guy, and Thon is reasonably skilled.
    In what sense? I guess he has potential - which is why hes in the NBA. But I'm looking at his stats and hes worst than a lot of players...

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go

Might be drunk right now, i don't care

LET'S GO

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied

I guess Casey lacks more than just coaching ability. Hes also bad at evaluating talent. But lets be fair - I guess Thon has long arms and is black?
    Not really fair... he's obviously talking up his guy, and Thon is reasonably skilled.

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Bucks laid another beat down on the woefully overmatched Pistons. Interestingly the play-by-play guy had this quote from Casey "Thon Maker reminds me of a young Pascal Siakam".
    I guess Casey lacks more than just coaching ability. Hes also bad at evaluating talent. But lets be fair - I guess Thon has long arms and is black?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X