No announcement yet.

How important is Lowry to this team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah "Wiggins", how I've missed your insight.

Comment

Wiggins wrote: View Post
      derozan and jv are not easily replaceable but amir and ross are.
      and i'm not trolling lowry, he's just not that good.
      Waaait a second. You mean the guy who hasn't played in the 4th for at least of the season is more replaceable than our two best two-way players? Yes, JV is hopefully going to be very, very good, but in the context of this season he's only matched the (admittedly high) expectations in the last little bit. DD is our offensive focal point, but Lowry is an offensive talent AND a defensive force. Amir is a glue guy on offensive and the heart of our defense. Ross might be the most replacable due to being a 3&D guy, but he's still key and developing on a great salary.

If you count out ross even though his development curve looks good, you count out JV. You count on JV's development to make him indispensable, then you count on ross's too. Either way, cmon.
      @Boymusic66

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        Lol!!

Amir and Lowry are incredibly hard to replace. Amir is playing at like Ibaka level. Lowry is playing at like championship Billips level. Those are freaking hard to replace.

Ross and JV are replaceable, but since they are likely to improve quite a bit yet it isn't wise.
        I don't think JV is easily replaceable.

C is the hardest position to fill in the NBA.

With his production and his age, hopefully he starts using a chauffeur service and his on court game continues to develop.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          ...With his production and his age, hopefully he starts using a chauffeur service and his on court game continues to develop.

Comment

Working...
          X