Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd 7pm ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Lowry is ornery and Simmons is a loud-mouth b***h. Pretty straightforward.
    Simmons seems to like talking down his opponents, not a way to make friends...but easy to do when you are 6'10".

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

Lots of knowledgeable Pistons fans lamented the Blake trade because it killed their flexibility. Unfortunately the owner has mandated playoff runs so they are going to be treadmilling it until they can fix their guard/wing situation.
    Eh Blake has returned to All-NBA form, maybe they gave up too much for him but the contract isnt bad short term. Good managment finds ways to get solid players to finish the rotation. Detroit hasn’t made a lowkey signing, trade or draft pick for a quality player, and thats the big difference tbh.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Lowry is going to need to score more against Philly than Orlando. That should be interesting....and also what is it between him and Simmons? They seem to be jawing at each other every time these two teams face each other.
    Nobody likes Ben Simmons

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    what is it between him and Simmons? They seem to be jawing at each other every time these two teams face each other.
    Lowry is ornery and Simmons is a loud-mouth b***h. Pretty straightforward.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Lowry is going to need to score more against Philly than Orlando. That should be interesting....and also what is it between him and Simmons? They seem to be jawing at each other every time these two teams face each other.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I don't care about hockey but given that the Leafs are the last Canadian team standing, I want them to go as deep as possible.

Also "Fuck Boston" is not restricted to the Celtics.
    Yeah, it's a tough one. I mean, I can never cheer for a Boston team but it is the Leafs and there are few things in hockey better than the Leafs losing, so it's tempting. I will just hope for a tie... Game 8!

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yes, not only are sixers fans among the worst, but so is the roster. Embiid- insufferably egotistical and showboat. Ben Simmons, kendalls girlfriend aka Caitlyn Jenner (that's mine I'm using it all series). Jimmy "I run up in a practice with cameras" Butler, fake tough guy.

Yeah. This is gonna be a fun series.
    The officiating is not gonna pretty for the Raps. The NBA wants those Kardashian clicks and Embiid tweets.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    I don't care about hockey but given that the Leafs are the last Canadian team standing, I want them to go as deep as possible.

Also "Fuck Boston" is not restricted to the Celtics.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    This old guy in the middle has a short memory apparently. Lol
    (Oh, shit, that’s Brian Hill.. you got ooooollllllld.)

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Besides, Leafs blowing a Game 7 to Boston is more of a foregone conclusion than the Raps eliminating the Magic

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    suspenders wrote: View Post

Eh, I love the Raptors and watch pretty much every game.

But, I love the Leafs with a passion and will be prioritizing the Leafs game tonight because it's do or die. We all know the Raptors will walk over Orlando tonight. I'll be watching the Raptors during intermissions.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Who criticized? Geez, I just asked a question. And that was not necessarily aimed at you specifically, I just used your post as a jump off.
    I've seen multiple posts being far more direct in their pokes at Casey, and I would just think that since we are so far beyond the Casey days, that we'd have gotten over it.
    Fair enough. My post was only to inform that the Pistons (and Casey) had been swept and wasn't a shot at him and didn't appreciate being framed as such. However, since I'm reminded of the thinly veiled shots that Casey took at Toronto recently ....

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    suspenders wrote: View Post

But, I love the Leafs with a passion and will be prioritizing the Leafs game tonight because it's do or die. We all know the Raptors will walk over Orlando tonight. I'll be watching the Raptors during intermissions.
    And I totally get that. I like hockey, but I'm from Calgary and personally couldn't care less about the Leafs. Would watch the game if there was nothing else on, and will keep an eye on it. But I'll watch Raps as I always do

Leave a comment:

• suspenders
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Lol leafs game 7 and Sixers on TNT both on at the same time as our game

so "Toronto sports fans" will be watching leafs, "nba fans" will be watching Sixers nets...only the hardest of the hardcore raps and magic fans will prioritize our game.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Something the Raptors have improved a lot is turnovers. Game 4 we had 14 but 3 were JLins occurring in last 2 minutes. That said, of the remaining 11, 6 were Lowry's. I believe he will clean this up tonight... Can't afford wasted possessions vs. remaining teams like Bucks etc..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X