Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd 7pm ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

A lot of them don't like Casey...it's pretty hopeless right now, they're capped out with 1 real all star and no blue chip kids behind him.

I think it starts with trading Reggie Jackson for something...different, and letting Ish Smith be the starting PG
    They need to trade Drummond. Drummond was terrible against the Bucks. Like so bad. Reggie actually did stuff and worked hard. Not sure where they can send him to as bigs don't have a great market. But they might have been better off taking Ross. Which is weird to say so many years later.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I wonder if knowledgeable Pistons fans, who know what championships feel like know that they are boned
    Lots of knowledgeable Pistons fans lamented the Blake trade because it killed their flexibility. Unfortunately the owner has mandated playoff runs so they are going to be treadmilling it until they can fix their guard/wing situation.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I wonder if knowledgeable Pistons fans, who know what championships feel like know that they are boned
    A lot of them don't like Casey...it's pretty hopeless right now, they're capped out with 1 real all star and no blue chip kids behind him.

I think it starts with trading Reggie Jackson for something...different, and letting Ish Smith be the starting PG

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Who criticized? Geez, I just asked a question. And that was not necessarily aimed at you specifically, I just used your post as a jump off.
    I've seen multiple posts being far more direct in their pokes at Casey, and I would just think that since we are so far beyond the Casey days, that we'd have gotten over it.
    Considering the Vince Carter grudge, I think Casey still has a few years left.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied

Scott foster was working with donaghy in some capacity..and hes still employed lmao

I'm not saying refs are protected because they know shit about stern and silver but refs are protected because they know shit about stern and silver
    And given Silver's desire for the NBA getting involved in Sports Betting, if it's happened before it could happen again specifically with the amount of money involved. There is no way others were not involved in the donaghy case...

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    I dunno man, I think RR is one of the last places left on the internet for a good conversation lol
    Amen. The internet is dark and full of terrors.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

RR. The only website where you can be criticized through assumptions after merely posting a fact available to anyone on the internet ....

Give it a rest please. Casey doesn't need your protection, nobody is taking joy, nobody is kicking .... anything .... when it's somehow down .... somewhere
    Who criticized? Geez, I just asked a question. And that was not necessarily aimed at you specifically, I just used your post as a jump off.
    I've seen multiple posts being far more direct in their pokes at Casey, and I would just think that since we are so far beyond the Casey days, that we'd have gotten over it.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

RR. The only website where you can be criticized through assumptions after merely posting a fact available to anyone on the internet ....
    I dunno man, I think RR is one of the last places left on the internet for a good conversation lol

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Lol leafs game 7 and Sixers on TNT both on at the same time as our game

so "Toronto sports fans" will be watching leafs, "nba fans" will be watching Sixers nets...only the hardest of the hardcore raps and magic fans will prioritize our game.
    That's why the invented the remote. Leafs/Bruins at commercials, Sixers/Nets at half time.
    Growler of Collective Arts "Life In the Clouds" hazy IPA at the ready.....

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Meh. Making Orlando fans sad is not satisfying lol. Don't get me wrong winning is always great, but it's like beating up a kid. A nice kid. Get me to Philly.
    Just read today that since 2012-13 season, Orlando is tied with the Suns as having the Worst Record over that span in the league ... bragging should be held to a minimum. Lol

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Well, I mean, a severely overmatched Pistons team were swept.

Are we really going to be those guys that makes ourselves feel better by taking joy in others failures?
    Casey did a lot of good for this team. No need to kick him when he's down.

Give it a rest please. Casey doesn't need your protection, nobody is taking joy, nobody is kicking .... anything .... when it's somehow down .... somewhere

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

Sixers fans are among the worst in the league. They boo their own players and demanded Brett Brown be fired when the guy had almost zero talent on the roster.

I hope we crush them so bad they implode. If Brown gets fired they are going to be surprised at how hard it is to find a capable replacement (unless they hire Joerger, who did not deserve his fate in Sacramento).
    Yes, not only are sixers fans among the worst, but so is the roster. Embiid- insufferably egotistical and showboat. Ben Simmons, kendalls girlfriend aka Caitlyn Jenner (that's mine I'm using it all series). Jimmy "I run up in a practice with cameras" Butler, fake tough guy.

Yeah. This is gonna be a fun series.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied

Meh. Making Orlando fans sad is not satisfying lol. Don't get me wrong winning is always great, but it's like beating up a kid. A nice kid. Get me to Philly.
    Sixers fans are among the worst in the league. They boo their own players and demanded Brett Brown be fired when the guy had almost zero talent on the roster.

I hope we crush them so bad they implode. If Brown gets fired they are going to be surprised at how hard it is to find a capable replacement (unless they hire Joerger, who did not deserve his fate in Sacramento).

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Thought there would be an unwritten rule banning guys from wearing those big-ass championship rings if won as an Asst Coach...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X