Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd 7pm ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post

I like when they do that thing where they pull within 13 on a Ross half court buzzer beater
    "All of that for a drop of blood"
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Just end this shit already.

Comment

BTW, very cool artwork. He's earned a follower in me.

Comment

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            BTW, very cool artwork. He's earned a follower in me.
            Agreed, I need to see this movie where van damme one punches the snake.

Unless you meant the OP artwork
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Raps getting some respect from the Magic tweeter

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Agreed, I need to see this movie where van damme one punches the snake.
                You haven't seen Hard Target?! Pretty sure it was John Woo's first "American" Movie ... and my goodness, that Mullet ...

Comment

I can't get enough of this reaction:

Nurse is all of us in that moment. Lol

Comment

I can’t wait to see how jacked Kyle will be when he plays a playoff game in Philly
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

You haven't seen Hard Target?! Pretty sure it was John Woo's first "American" Movie ... and my goodness, that Mullet ...
                      If the year 1993 was a person, it would be jean claude van damme
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Keep it goin’ Scraptor. Looking forward to the mysterious No. 12. Go Raps!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          I can't get enough of this reaction:

Nurse is all of us in that moment. Lol
                          When Nurse had that reaction, was the call for us or against us? During the game I thought it was against us, but later I heard someone say it I was call in our favour, and he sarcastically and in a exaggerated manner had the reaction as it say "wow, I'm floored that we actually got a call in our favour here". Now I'm not sure anymore, just trying to understand the meme.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

When Nurse had that reaction, was the call for us or against us? During the game I thought it was against us, but later I heard someone say it I was call in our favour, and he sarcastically and in a exaggerated manner had the reaction as it say "wow, I'm floored that we actually got a call in our favour here". Now I'm not sure anymore, just trying to understand the meme.
                            I think this was after FVV was called for travel when he just pivoted. He looks like Kawhi got straight shot under the basket though

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I think this was after FVV was called for travel when he just pivoted. He looks like Kawhi got straight shot under the basket though
                              It was that play but it was a 3 second violation not a travel.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I believe FVV was called for "3 seconds in the key" and given that this is rarely called in the NBA, the reaction from Nurse is understandable.

Comment

Working...
                                X