Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd 7pm ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Casey swept again
    Well, I mean, a severely overmatched Pistons team were swept.

Are we really going to be those guys that makes ourselves feel better by taking joy in others failures?
    Casey did a lot of good for this team. No need to kick him when he's down.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Are we really going to be those guys that makes ourselves feel better by taking joy in others failures?
      Yes. Yes we are

Casey has now lost 8 straight playoff games...and by an average margin of 19.5 pts, lol.

Coach of the year, right there.

So glad that turd is gone.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

But, but.... he started it.

Comment

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Their tears are so sweet.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Refs should be scared now. You make a bad call and you're gonna get Nurse Faced on national TV. Love it.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

Their tears are so sweet.
                Meh. Making Orlando fans sad is not satisfying lol. Don't get me wrong winning is always great, but it's like beating up a kid. A nice kid. Get me to Philly.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Going to be another blood bath.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Going to be another blood bath.
                    Geez. It's hilarious everyone knows they suck and they still ref
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Good news is that since we got Foster, Brothers and Davis in round 1, we're not going to see them in round 2 right

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Geez. It's hilarious everyone knows they suck and they still ref
                        Scott foster was working with donaghy in some capacity..and hes still employed lmao

I'm not saying refs are protected because they know shit about stern and silver but refs are protected because they know shit about stern and silver

Comment

Lol leafs game 7 and Sixers on TNT both on at the same time as our game

so "Toronto sports fans" will be watching leafs, "nba fans" will be watching Sixers nets...only the hardest of the hardcore raps and magic fans will prioritize our game.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Thought there would be an unwritten rule banning guys from wearing those big-ass championship rings if won as an Asst Coach...

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Meh. Making Orlando fans sad is not satisfying lol. Don't get me wrong winning is always great, but it's like beating up a kid. A nice kid. Get me to Philly.
                              Sixers fans are among the worst in the league. They boo their own players and demanded Brett Brown be fired when the guy had almost zero talent on the roster.

I hope we crush them so bad they implode. If Brown gets fired they are going to be surprised at how hard it is to find a capable replacement (unless they hire Joerger, who did not deserve his fate in Sacramento).

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Sixers fans are among the worst in the league. They boo their own players and demanded Brett Brown be fired when the guy had almost zero talent on the roster.

I hope we crush them so bad they implode. If Brown gets fired they are going to be surprised at how hard it is to find a capable replacement (unless they hire Joerger, who did not deserve his fate in Sacramento).
                                Yes, not only are sixers fans among the worst, but so is the roster. Embiid- insufferably egotistical and showboat. Ben Simmons, kendalls girlfriend aka Caitlyn Jenner (that's mine I'm using it all series). Jimmy "I run up in a practice with cameras" Butler, fake tough guy.

Yeah. This is gonna be a fun series.

Comment

Working...
                                X