Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd 7pm ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

East was beyond boring other than a weird opening day Saturday. 2 maybe 3 close games in the entire 1st round bracket

the east playoffs hasn't even started until after tonight
    But boy next round might be 3 of the best series of the entire playoffs. GSW-HOUS, BOS-MIL, and TO-PHIL. Could all be legitimate confrence finals matchups
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Kawhi must be loving the real Toronto playoff atmosphere

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Bucks-Celtics, Raptors-Sixers, Warriors-Rockets. Second round is going to be a bloodbath.
        Sign me up!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Sixers are waxing the Nets too.... both teams looking to meet up on extremely high level runs. Wow.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Sign me up!
            If that Bloodbath includes someone knocking Butlers teeth out, and breaking Simmns knee's....yeah, I'm in too

Comment

• We're starting to develop some chemistry on offence and defence in our bench unit tonight. That's a good sign.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Philly's bench is even worse than ours
                I doubt it. They have mike scott (who is usually a raps killer), James Ennis who is a good all round player and Boban who Serge won't be able to handle. McConnell doesn't scare me but he is steady. Oh and Jonathon Simmons who can get hot and do his thing any given night. Our bench is definitely much worse. Especially if we still have no OG
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

I doubt it. They have mike scott (who is usually a raps killer), James Ennis who is a good all round player and Boban who Serge won't be able to handle. McConnell doesn't scare me but he is steady. Oh and Jonathon Simmons who can get hot and do his thing any given night. Our bench is definitely much worse. Especially if we still have no OG
                    Playoff Norm will neutralize each of them

Comment

• Sixers fan page said Jared Dudley looks like a thumb, and boy did they nail it. He looks like a giant thumb.

Comment

• Oh no leave Kawhi off the floor please

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Norm Powell is better than all of them. Ennis is a trash defender in space. Boban is slow and will get blasted off the floor. McConnel will be ignored for good reason. Johathon Simmons? You're trolling at this point.

Comment

• Kawhi played 33 min in a loss

Kawhi play garbage time in an elimination game

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                              Oh no leave Kawhi off the floor please
                              One rolled ankle and were eliminated from playoffs. This series is over..

absolutely non sensical

Comment

• Bruins 3 Leafs 1

Comment

Working...
                                X