Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd 7pm ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post

Yeah Simmons is not that player anymore. The reason Morey got rid of Ennis is his defense is trash in space. Both Serge and Gasol can drag Boban out to the perimeter where he is completely useless. If he doesn't come out than we bomb away with impunity. They don't want that smoke.
    Marc for sure. Serge can't shoot 3's well enough anymore and his jump shot is not like it was earlier in the season. Now if Serge gets that jumper going again Boban is dead but he must take advantage of Boban being slow.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      a little cardio for Kawhi?
      "First round series are just practices for me. NBA Finals is when I lace em up." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Bouch is out with back injury
        who?
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

who?
          Slim Duck
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I want to hear a Mafuzzy chant for Serge.
            Give him some beef penis chants
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Raps will crush Philly

Gasol > Embiid (the experience of Gasol tho this is close)
              Siakam > Harris
              Leonard > Butler
              Green > Reddick
              Lowry > Simmons
              Raps bench > Phils bench

We beat them in literally everything

Raps should actually win in 5 or less.

Comment

• McCaw staring at Meeks like boy I'm finna take those 5 min a game back you get
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The salami and cheese has been out so long it’s now getting a bit moldy
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Marc for sure. Serge can't shoot 3's well enough anymore and his jump shot is not like it was earlier in the season. Now if Serge gets that jumper going again Boban is dead but he must take advantage of Boban being slow.
                    Maybe but he can still pick and pop his 2s. I'm not really worried about Boban.

It will be interesting to see what the Raptors game plan is. Do they keep Kawhi on Simmons? Or do they just pick one of Harris or Butler and have Kawhi erase them? Can't wait to see.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      McCaw staring at Meeks like boy I'm finna take those 5 min a game back you get
                      He definitely should
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Scraptor becomes first poster in RR history to win 4 straight playoff games. Congratulations Scraptor, you're in the record books.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Scraptor becomes first poster in RR history to win 4 straight playoff games. Congratulations Scraptor, you're in the record books.
                          Scraplando
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Scraptor becomes first poster in RR history to win 4 straight playoff games. Congratulations Scraptor, you're in the record books.
                            Well deserved

Comment

• It's finally coming together....

Comment

Maybe but he can still pick and pop his 2s. I'm not really worried about Boban.

It will be interesting to see what the Raptors game plan is. Do they keep Kawhi on Simmons? Or do they just pick one of Harris or Butler and have Kawhi erase them? Can't wait to see.
                                Game 1, I'd go with what worked in the regular season. Simmons averaged around 7 turnovers against us. Gasol on Embiid, Pascal on Harris, Danny on Redick and Kyle on Jimmy. I'm not sure I want Kyle running around screens trying to catch Redick.

Comment

Working...
                                X