Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd 7pm ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Ain't gonna happen so don't be shocked (or overly critical). Unless Embiid is really injured. jmo
    Bro... Simmons cannot play against Leonard... if Leonard is up against Simmons, Philly is done.

SImmons wont be able to make plays... he wont be able to score... they wont have it.

Green on Butler. Lowry on Reddick.

Harris is tough but if Siakam uses his speed, he should be able to score on harris who will require to contain him with his physicality.

Embiid is always a wild card but the guy had trouble with JV, now he has Gasol, he will have trouble with them.

It wont be blow outs, but Raps should have Philly's numbers.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

Fuck off.
      Easy now

Comment

• And my Boston Bruins just beat the Leafs again! just a great day!
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If I remember nba correctly, one conference can start a round without waiting for the other to finish theirs...dont see why this series cant start Thursday?
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            And my Boston Bruins just beat the Leafs again! just a great day!
            Maple Laughs.

Cant ever fucking beat Boston!

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

another fun fact kawhi leonard has never lost a game vs philly his entire career. 13-0
              Another amazing fact: Raptors haven't lost at home to The Atlantic Division in something like 5 years.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                lol drake just becomes a part of the handshake line.
                The Drake Curse works in reverse, but only for the Raptors. We started from the bottom when he became Global Ambassador. Now we here.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

Bro... Simmons cannot play against Leonard... if Leonard is up against Simmons, Philly is done.

SImmons wont be able to make plays... he wont be able to score... they wont have it.

Green on Butler. Lowry on Reddick.

Harris is tough but if Siakam uses his speed, he should be able to score on harris who will require to contain him with his physicality.

Embiid is always a wild card but the guy had trouble with JV, now he has Gasol, he will have trouble with them.

It wont be blow outs, but Raps should have Philly's numbers.
                  I don't think Pascal can handle harris so I see Harris doing his thing and even though Marc plays him well Embiid is just too good. He'll do his thing too. If we can keep Butler, Simmons and Reddick relatively quiet we have a shot
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

Maple Laughs.

Cant ever fucking beat Boston!
                    Whooo!!! choke Leafs choke!
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Well the Magic are who we thought they are. And so are we.

Time to make the Hinkies bend the knee.

I'll get the next game thread up once we have a date and time.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                        Its not a big deal but it must burn these end of the bench guys to get torched liked this.
                        I hope so they went 6:05, half the fourth quarter, without making a basket. Did not look good.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

I don't think Pascal can handle harris so I see Harris doing his thing and even though Marc plays him well Embiid is just too good. He'll do his thing too. If we can keep Butler, Simmons and Reddick relatively quiet we have a shot
                          Worst case if Siakam struggles you quickly go to Ibaka... Ibaka can take him...

But I see how Siakam is before I do this...

Comment

Why can't Pascal handle Harris? He's not as strong as traditional PF or C. He's not as quick a wing. He's a classic tweener who fits nicely with the modern NBA.

Comment

• When is the next game if Philly wins tonight?
                              OG is our king

Comment

Honestly Im not too scared of Philly the way Raps have been playing. They have a pretty porous defense, I think Kawhi and Lowry will get whatever they want. Embiid is crazy good, but Marc can match him about as good as anyone. Philly as a whole is loose with the ball and will give up a ton in transition, plus they go stretches where they cant score in the half-court.

Dont get me wrong, they could get hot, plus I dont doubt that I have only watched them playing poorly this year. It just seems like Philly is lacks refinement and overly relies on Embiid being the best player on the court, but also doesnt know how to effectively play around him. In a seven game series that can be exploited.

Comment

Working...
                                X