Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd 7pm ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Why can't Pascal handle Harris? He's not as strong as traditional PF or C. He's not as quick a wing. He's a classic tweener who fits nicely with the modern NBA.
    I think Pascal can handle Harris. If anything can Harris handle Pascal who's bigger, quicker and just as skilled.

Comment

• Oh it's the Grizzlies announcer doing the Denver - San Antonio series on NBA-TV.

Comment

• SP
        • 17 minutes ago
        They took out the Magics, but how will they do when they inevitably must face Lebron's team? That is the true test.
        Comment I copied from a sportsnet post game article poster. Lol.

Just like the moron who didnt know that a certain number of technicals can get someone 1 game suspension. Yet accusing me that I didnt know basketball.

I digress, this was a no brainer series. Expectation was to sweep this wannabees. Now with HCA, another expectation is to mame the sixers in 6

Comment

• I think the Philly series goes 6 but we need the Celtics/Bucks series to go a hard fought 7.
          If Embiid is hobbled, perhaps the Raps can make a shorter series of it but anyone thinking it will be over in 4-5 if Embiid is healthy and the refs are backing him, is crazy....take game 1 and see where it goes

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            When is the next game if Philly wins tonight?
            Knowing the NBA could be as early as thurs since TNT will need content... but probably sat or sunday

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Comment I copied from a sportsnet post game article poster. Lol.

Just like the moron who didnt know that a certain number of technicals can get someone 1 game suspension. Yet accusing me that I didnt know basketball.

I digress, this was a no brainer series. Expectation was to sweep this wannabees. Now with HCA, another expectation is to mame the sixers in 6

i think he was joking around...

Comment

• Nurse with the classy move in congratulating Orlando and specifically naming T Ross and Augustine (former Raptors) in his post game presser

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                  Nurse with the classy move in congratulating Orlando and specifically naming T Ross and Augustine (former Raptors) in his post game presser
                  Nurse is a coachng genius again

Comment

• Anyone know the 2nd round sked?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      Anyone know the 2nd round sked?
                      You don’t?

I thought you knew everything?

Comment

• Casey crying at home.

JV crying at home.

CJ crying at home.

Poeltl crying at home

Demar crying at home

that PG Lin replaced (legit fucking forgot his name and too lazy to look it up) ... crying at home

Lebron James... hmmm... too busy working on shit to be crying and caring.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Gentlemen’s Sweep now.
                          bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

douchbag sweeps win you lose the 1st game then take the next 4
                          The quotes above were made immediately after our loss in game 1. Way to grab 'em by horns fellas. You were the kryptonite to the doubters, and I salute you.

Comment

• Complete annihilation. Raptors were on a mission and delivered.. wow. Lowry was so good from the opening tip. I think at one point it was 9-1 and Lowry scored all 9 points. +31 in 27 minutes. Hope his jammed finger is fine.

What can you say about Kawhi though.. Man that guy is amazing. 27 points in 11 shots! He only took 6 free throws. Just amazing stuff. Team high +38 as well. He was focused. Playoffs are so much better when you have a super star on your squad.

Gasol and Danny again were great on defense. Orlando couldn't buy a bucket. It was just unfair when the starters were all out on the court together.

I assumed Siakam ended up with like 14/15 points but he had 24. He just solid.. and I'm starting to take him for granted.

Bench was pretty good tonight too. Fred's best game IMO. Serge was good. Norm had some nice moments. Big dunk from him.

The bench's bench was horrid though.. yikes. So bad. -16 for Lin/Moreland/Miller and -15 for Meeks. U.G.L.Y! Masai please don't bring either Lin, Moreland or Meeks back. We can give Miller another shot. He's still young. But Lin is so bad.

Anyways great series. So much fun. Can't wait for round 2.

Comment

• Comment

• MOOOAAARRR Scraptor!!

Comment

Working...
                                X