Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd 7pm ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Whooo!!! choke Leafs choke!
    ... as a fanbase that has gone through our own share of heartbreaks, you'd think we be more empathetic ... Lol

Comment

• My face when I see Drake taking pics with my fav athletes:

Comment

• Did everyone see Lillard's last second 3 point heave to win the game and then wave bye to OKC? Nasty stuff lol

Comment

• Juston Bieber AND Drake were curses for the Leafs

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Well the Magic are who we thought they are. And so are we.

Time to make the Hinkies bend the knee.

I'll get the next game thread up once we have a date and time.
            We might have to pass this through the mods but can the next thread be titled “game 2”? Enough of this game 1 business already

Comment

• Anyone notice Kawhi limping in the last game?
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Did everyone see Lillard's last second 3 point heave to win the game and then wave bye to OKC? Nasty stuff lol
                I watched it live. OKC was up like 8 with just over a minute left. All of a sudden it was a tie game and Portland had the ball (Westbrook was missing left right and centre).

Lillard iso'd, waved off the screen. Waited...waited..waited...now only a few seconds left, baited George out even FURTHER (he's about 35 feet out now, and I go uh, is he shooting from there? I guess he figures if it goes he's a hero, but it's gonna miss and its overtime). NOPE. Stepback, over PG, 37 feet, bucket, series. Cool reaction.

Damn Dame, that shot will live in NBA folklore
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Lillard iso'd, waved off the screen. Waited...waited..waited...now only a few seconds left, baited George out even FURTHER (he's about 35 feet out now, and I go uh, is he shooting from there? I guess he figures if it goes he's a hero, but it's gonna miss and its overtime). NOPE. Stepback, over PG, 37 feet, bucket, series. Cool reaction.

Damn Dame, that shot will live in NBA folklore
                  Will forever be known as "the Wave Goodbye". So dirty.

Also watch Seth Curry on that play in the corner by the Thunder bench. You can see the Thunder players talking to him and him talking back, and then as soon as Dame Dolla hits the shot, Seth just turns around and stares at them. Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Also watch Seth Curry on that play in the corner by the Thunder bench. You can see the Thunder players talking to him and him talking back, and then as soon as Dame Dolla hits the shot, Seth just turns around and stares at them. Haha
                    Lmao instantly thought of this scene from Fresh Prince after Uncle Phil saves Will from the pool hustlers and whips their ass then walks out all cool, Will behind him is Seth

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      Anyone notice Kawhi limping in the last game?
                      Yup. As he was leaving the court at the end of the game too. Didn't look too serious tho, he was laughing on the bench

Comment

What an incredible shot.

I think "The Long Wave Goodbye" might be a minor improvement.

Comment

And yes, watched again for this purpose just now on your suggestion. LOL. awesome.

Comment

Working...
                          X