Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd 7pm ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Also watch Seth Curry on that play in the corner by the Thunder bench. You can see the Thunder players talking to him and him talking back, and then as soon as Dame Dolla hits the shot, Seth just turns around and stares at them. Haha
    And yes, watched again for this purpose just now on your suggestion. LOL. awesome.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Will forever be known as "the Wave Goodbye". So dirty.
    What an incredible shot.

I think "The Long Wave Goodbye" might be a minor improvement.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Anyone notice Kawhi limping in the last game?
    Yup. As he was leaving the court at the end of the game too. Didn't look too serious tho, he was laughing on the bench

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Also watch Seth Curry on that play in the corner by the Thunder bench. You can see the Thunder players talking to him and him talking back, and then as soon as Dame Dolla hits the shot, Seth just turns around and stares at them. Haha
    Lmao instantly thought of this scene from Fresh Prince after Uncle Phil saves Will from the pool hustlers and whips their ass then walks out all cool, Will behind him is Seth

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Lillard iso'd, waved off the screen. Waited...waited..waited...now only a few seconds left, baited George out even FURTHER (he's about 35 feet out now, and I go uh, is he shooting from there? I guess he figures if it goes he's a hero, but it's gonna miss and its overtime). NOPE. Stepback, over PG, 37 feet, bucket, series. Cool reaction.

Damn Dame, that shot will live in NBA folklore

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Did everyone see Lillard's last second 3 point heave to win the game and then wave bye to OKC? Nasty stuff lol
    I watched it live. OKC was up like 8 with just over a minute left. All of a sudden it was a tie game and Portland had the ball (Westbrook was missing left right and centre).

Lillard iso'd, waved off the screen. Waited...waited..waited...now only a few seconds left, baited George out even FURTHER (he's about 35 feet out now, and I go uh, is he shooting from there? I guess he figures if it goes he's a hero, but it's gonna miss and its overtime). NOPE. Stepback, over PG, 37 feet, bucket, series. Cool reaction.

Damn Dame, that shot will live in NBA folklore

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Anyone notice Kawhi limping in the last game?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Well the Magic are who we thought they are. And so are we.

Time to make the Hinkies bend the knee.

I'll get the next game thread up once we have a date and time.
    We might have to pass this through the mods but can the next thread be titled “game 2”? Enough of this game 1 business already

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Juston Bieber AND Drake were curses for the Leafs

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Did everyone see Lillard's last second 3 point heave to win the game and then wave bye to OKC? Nasty stuff lol

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    My face when I see Drake taking pics with my fav athletes:

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Whooo!!! choke Leafs choke!
    ... as a fanbase that has gone through our own share of heartbreaks, you'd think we be more empathetic ... Lol

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    MOOOAAARRR Scraptor!!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Complete annihilation. Raptors were on a mission and delivered.. wow. Lowry was so good from the opening tip. I think at one point it was 9-1 and Lowry scored all 9 points. +31 in 27 minutes. Hope his jammed finger is fine.

What can you say about Kawhi though.. Man that guy is amazing. 27 points in 11 shots! He only took 6 free throws. Just amazing stuff. Team high +38 as well. He was focused. Playoffs are so much better when you have a super star on your squad.

Gasol and Danny again were great on defense. Orlando couldn't buy a bucket. It was just unfair when the starters were all out on the court together.

I assumed Siakam ended up with like 14/15 points but he had 24. He just solid.. and I'm starting to take him for granted.

Bench was pretty good tonight too. Fred's best game IMO. Serge was good. Norm had some nice moments. Big dunk from him.

The bench's bench was horrid though.. yikes. So bad. -16 for Lin/Moreland/Miller and -15 for Meeks. U.G.L.Y! Masai please don't bring either Lin, Moreland or Meeks back. We can give Miller another shot. He's still young. But Lin is so bad.

Anyways great series. So much fun. Can't wait for round 2.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X