Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd 7pm ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Gentlemen’s Sweep now.
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

douchbag sweeps win you lose the 1st game then take the next 4
    The quotes above were made immediately after our loss in game 1. Way to grab 'em by horns fellas. You were the kryptonite to the doubters, and I salute you.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Casey crying at home.

JV crying at home.

CJ crying at home.

Poeltl crying at home

Demar crying at home

that PG Lin replaced (legit fucking forgot his name and too lazy to look it up) ... crying at home

Lebron James... hmmm... too busy working on shit to be crying and caring.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Anyone know the 2nd round sked?
    You don’t?

I thought you knew everything?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Anyone know the 2nd round sked?

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Nurse with the classy move in congratulating Orlando and specifically naming T Ross and Augustine (former Raptors) in his post game presser
    Nurse is a coachng genius again

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Nurse with the classy move in congratulating Orlando and specifically naming T Ross and Augustine (former Raptors) in his post game presser

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Comment I copied from a sportsnet post game article poster. Lol.

Just like the moron who didnt know that a certain number of technicals can get someone 1 game suspension. Yet accusing me that I didnt know basketball.

I digress, this was a no brainer series. Expectation was to sweep this wannabees. Now with HCA, another expectation is to mame the sixers in 6

i think he was joking around...

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    When is the next game if Philly wins tonight?
    Knowing the NBA could be as early as thurs since TNT will need content... but probably sat or sunday

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I think the Philly series goes 6 but we need the Celtics/Bucks series to go a hard fought 7.
    If Embiid is hobbled, perhaps the Raps can make a shorter series of it but anyone thinking it will be over in 4-5 if Embiid is healthy and the refs are backing him, is crazy....take game 1 and see where it goes

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    SP
    • 17 minutes ago
    They took out the Magics, but how will they do when they inevitably must face Lebron's team? That is the true test.
    Comment I copied from a sportsnet post game article poster. Lol.

Just like the moron who didnt know that a certain number of technicals can get someone 1 game suspension. Yet accusing me that I didnt know basketball.

I digress, this was a no brainer series. Expectation was to sweep this wannabees. Now with HCA, another expectation is to mame the sixers in 6

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Oh it's the Grizzlies announcer doing the Denver - San Antonio series on NBA-TV.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Why can't Pascal handle Harris? He's not as strong as traditional PF or C. He's not as quick a wing. He's a classic tweener who fits nicely with the modern NBA.
    I think Pascal can handle Harris. If anything can Harris handle Pascal who's bigger, quicker and just as skilled.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post

I don't think Pascal can handle harris so I see Harris doing his thing and even though Marc plays him well Embiid is just too good. He'll do his thing too. If we can keep Butler, Simmons and Reddick relatively quiet we have a shot
    Honestly Im not too scared of Philly the way Raps have been playing. They have a pretty porous defense, I think Kawhi and Lowry will get whatever they want. Embiid is crazy good, but Marc can match him about as good as anyone. Philly as a whole is loose with the ball and will give up a ton in transition, plus they go stretches where they cant score in the half-court.

Dont get me wrong, they could get hot, plus I dont doubt that I have only watched them playing poorly this year. It just seems like Philly is lacks refinement and overly relies on Embiid being the best player on the court, but also doesnt know how to effectively play around him. In a seven game series that can be exploited.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    When is the next game if Philly wins tonight?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post

I don't think Pascal can handle harris so I see Harris doing his thing and even though Marc plays him well Embiid is just too good. He'll do his thing too. If we can keep Butler, Simmons and Reddick relatively quiet we have a shot
    Why can't Pascal handle Harris? He's not as strong as traditional PF or C. He's not as quick a wing. He's a classic tweener who fits nicely with the modern NBA.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X