Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the surprising rapid growth of Pascal Siakam does the DeRozan trade for Lenord seem less needed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Why be strong enough, when there's stronger still.
    Is that from the new Avengers
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      This thread should be killed now. Raptors just finished their first dominant series in TEAM HISTORY. Get a grip.
      ??? This season will be deemed a success cause we beat the magic 4 games to 1 ... Nothing has been accomplished yet .

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post

??? This season will be deemed a success cause we beat the magic 4 games to 1 ... Nothing has been accomplished yet .
        No, it is deemed a success already because we CLEARLY gave ourselves a much better shot to win with this 8 guys, vs if we still had Demar and Poeltl.

Whatever happens from here on out is irrelevant. Masai has done his job.

Derozan will be golfing next week anyways

Comment

Is that from the new Avengers
          WarCraft movie lol
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This thread should be killed now. Raptors just finished their first dominant series in TEAM HISTORY. Get a grip.

I think this thread is officially dead as of last night . What Kawhi did last night is what few in the game and I mean few could ever pull off . What he showed is there is a difference between allstar and superstar . These type of players don't come along very often and it's great to have him in a Raptor jersey even for just a year if that is how the story plays out .
            Last edited by guyroch; Sun Apr 28, 2019, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I think this thread is officially dead as of last night . What Kawhi did last night is what few in the game and I mean few could ever pull off . What he showed is there is a difference between allstar and superstar . These type of players don't come along very often and it's great to have him in a Raptor jersey even for just
              a year .
              Classy of you to admit when you're wrong! Some guys here aren't capable of doing that

Comment

I think this thread is officially dead as of last night . What Kawhi did last night is what few in the game and I mean few could ever pull off . What he showed is there is a difference between allstar and superstar . These type of players don't come along very often and it's great to have him in a Raptor jersey even for just a year if that is how the story plays out .
                It is almost like he can switch it on whenever he wants. (Assuming he doesn't have "flu like symptoms"). If it's important enough to use the cheat code, he is willing to. Go Raptors.

Comment

Derozan is a proven playoff choker. I don’t want that guy anywhere near the raptors
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Classy of you to admit when you're wrong! Some guys here aren't capable of doing that
                    Hey I am also wrong about Gasol ... JV and Gasol if you just look at the boxscores you would be screaming highway robbery which I did a bit but Gasol does things that don't appear on the boxscores .

Comment

Comment

Ha Ha Ha. Nice find Zainab. Should be a sticky on every analyst's blog where all their bad predictions can be summarized, Keep them humble and maybe dial down the arrogance level.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                          What's a deyonta Davis?

Comment

What's a deyonta Davis?
                            I think when you drafting players as high as when they picked Siakam . You often go with the obvious and if your smart you swing for the fences ..

Comment

Forbes commenting on Sports is as credible as TSN commenting on trickle down economics.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                Forbes commenting on Sports is as credible as TSN commenting on trickle down economics.
                                Probably less complicated than leafs cap management

Comment

Working...
                                X