• Show
Clear All

• thead
    replied
    Say NO to player options. I hate it when a player has leverage

Leave a comment:

• imanshumpert
    replied
    10 or 11M per year for 3 years with a 4th year being a team option would be my ideal scenario.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    A max deal is Chris Paul money around 18mil.He isn't getting that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    I want superjudge as my agent

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Whats Lowry want?

Lets see how the play offs go. If he continues to lead, be a positive force and a warrior, you don't really do much more than give him what he asks.
    He likely wants Max... I hope you're a better negotiator for Mercedes. Hah

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Without the amnesty in 2017 contracts like the big three in Miami ending this year or next and Durant in 2016 and others may put team into luxury. Too many big contracts signed before 2017. If cap space increases a lot signing Lowry @12 mil might be cheap

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Whats Lowry want?

Lets see how the play offs go. If he continues to lead, be a positive force and a warrior, you don't really do much more than give him what he asks.

Guy is your best player, he's young, and he's good.

He's also a badass..... not the worst kind of leader to have.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    Iggy is front loaded....Derrick Favors...just off the top of my head
    Show off.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Front Loading hurts resigning Paterson. Backloading starting year 3 frees cap space when we need it for Ross, JV and Amir all need to extended next two years. Also cap space increases every year so by back loading his cap hit would be consistently spread out. Also 2017 there will be a new CBA so if Lowry's contract is an albatross we could amnesty his biggest years.

That is, assuming the new CBA even has an amnesty provision.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    We will go over the cap to resign people if its worth it

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    Iggy is front loaded....Derrick Favors...just off the top of my head

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Front Loading hurts resigning Paterson. Backloading starting year 3 frees cap space when we need it for Ross, JV and Amir all need to extended next two years. Also cap space increases every year so by back loading his cap hit would be consistently spread out. Also 2017 there will be a new CBA so if Lowry's contract is an albatross we could amnesty his biggest years.
    These are all great points.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Cathal Kelly (now of the G&M) basically implied that MLSE is willing to drop 3yr, $36 million.

No idea what his sources are though....

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...ticle18034022/
    Interesting. I wonder if that's just him tossing out what he feels is Lowry's rough market value. I'd be ok with $12M per though.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Cathal Kelly (now of the G&M) basically implied that MLSE is willing to drop 3yr, $36 million.

No idea what his sources are though....

In public, Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment is taking a Punch and Judy approach to upcoming free-agency negotiations. Ujiri is cagey; CEO Tim Leiweke stands behind him waving a giant, blank prop cheque.
    Lowry wants the money. He’s thought about the money (which will probably land in the $36 million (U.S.) over three years range), but he also wants to feel loved. That’s what they all really want – more than team pedigree or the chance to win. It’s a universal desire.
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...ticle18034022/

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X