Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Round 2: Raps vs Sixers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

The Sixers have much better players than the Magic. Harris is their 4th best player, if he was playing for the Magic, he'd be their best player.
    Over Vucevic?

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

Over Vucevic?
      It'd be close. Sort of a 1a and 1b scenario. Personally, I'd take Harris over Vuc.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

It'd be close. Sort of a 1a and 1b scenario. Personally, I'd take Harris over Vuc.
        They were once teammates battling it out to be the lead dog in Orlando

I feel like Harris is the oldest 26 year old, played for the half the league already it feels like
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

Over Vucevic?
          Yes

Comment

• ESPN experts giving us some love

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...nce-semifinals

Comment

• I almost don't like all this love lol. Raps play better when they are underdogs. Well the Raps of old did
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                I almost don't like all this love lol. Raps play better when they are underdogs. Well the Raps of old did
                You sure about that?

Comment

• All man. All amazing.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                    Lowry - Redick
                    Green - Butler
                    Kawhi - Simmons
                    Siakam - Harris
                    Gasol - Embiid

Potential adjustment - Lowry on Butler; Green on Redick

Our starting 5 are strong, but our transition lineups make me nervous. Norm should be on TJ McConell imo. I like the idea of going small and fast when Boban is on as well like someone said here. Force them to matchup to us and run Boban off the court. If we put Siakam at the 5 and run and gun in transition, their Boban lineups would be a negative for them.

Comment

• Your preference would be Kawhi on Redick? He is a shooter nothing more. Green is more than enough to handle Redick. You put Kawhi on the other teams main scorer/ball handler, which is either Simmons or Butler and since Kawhi has gotten the better of Simmons in the regular season, you throw Kawhi on him.

Sixers are not a 3 point heavy team. They were 19th in the league in attempts in the regular season.
                      Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

Comment

• Yeah, you definitely don't waste Kawhi by using him primarily on Reddick, sorry psrs1.

Comment

• Philly beat writer predictions:

Keith Pompey: Raps in 6
                          Sarah Todd: Raps in 7
                          Marc Narducci: Raps in 7
                          David Murphy: Raps in 6

https://www.philly.com/sixers/joel-e...-20190426.html

Comment

• Yeah, my problem with Kawhi on Reddick is that Reddick is the one guy on that team you can't cheat off of. Kawhi's at his best when you give him room to cheat off his main assignment. Putting him on Simmons just makes so much sense because of that.

As well, I fully trust Green and Gasol to shut down the Reddick/Embiid two-man game, given how well they shut down the Augustin/Vucevic pick-and-roll last round.

Comment

• Comment

• All man. All amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X