Clear All

• hotfuzz
    commented on 's reply
    canadian heritage moment: https://streamable.com/ga8pu

• DogeLover1234
    commented on 's reply
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Hahahaha Kawhi when asked about the emotion he showed:
    "Pretty much, I gotta act like I've been here before, probably the last time you seen me scream was when we won (the title) so whenever theres like a moment I haven't experienced I try to give some emotion and let it just come out. So tonight was one of the nights. I've never been in this situation before. So I just showed emotion"

hahahaha this guy kills me
    Thats such a good quote hahaha dudes just loving life, and its contagious.

• bertarapsfan
    commented on 's reply
    sanyo wrote: View Post
    So I told everyone I was going to the game and just got home

OH

MY

GOD

When Kawhi took that shot the entire building literally held their breath...and when it went in, it felt like we won the championship.

Never heard a louder reaction then that and maybe never will hear a reaction like that again. Im literally deaf right now, my snapchat is blowing up lol.

THat is a game I will cherish having attended and tell my kids.

That was certainly redemption for the Vince miss in 2001... we can now move on from that and it was at home against Philly, the irony.

AMAZING GAME READY FOR THE BUCKS!
    amazing you got to be there for that. I can't imagine he energy inside the ACC when that dropped. bucket list shit man. I'd say I'm jealous but I'm more just happy you got to experience it.

• KeonClark
    commented on 's reply
    sanyo wrote: View Post

OH

MY

GOD

When Kawhi took that shot the entire building literally held their breath...and when it went in, it felt like we won the championship.

Never heard a louder reaction then that and maybe never will hear a reaction like that again. Im literally deaf right now, my snapchat is blowing up lol.

That was certainly redemption for the Vince miss in 2001... we can now move on from that and it was at home against Philly, the irony.

That is incredible man. Happy for you

• Puffer
    commented on 's reply
    Was talking with my daughter on the phone after the game. She reminded me that 18 years ago when we were both watching the game at home, was the madest she has ever seen me. Well, tonight was one of the happiest Raptors game outcomes I have ever experienced.

Have a good night everyone. On to the Bucks.

• spicy_d
    commented on 's reply
    wow ...was busy for mother's Day ...can't believe it ...ok I'll shut up now

• sanyo
    commented on 's reply

OH

MY

GOD

• Jclaw
    commented on 's reply
    Btw....hey Sanyo. You still alive?

• Jclaw
    commented on 's reply

• KeonClark
    commented on 's reply
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    I respect Embiid a lot more after that game. That guy CARES about his team. He played 45 mins tonight too.
    He shot 33%. He played like ass in 5 games.

lowrys a choker but embiids a warrior. Got it.

• planetmars
    commented on 's reply
    That was insane! We really are not worthy.

The anxiety level was at an all time high. Up 9, down 1, up 4, down 3... just back and forth. Another putrid offensive game from our guys. Guys were scared.. guys missed clean looks. Defense was great as usual.. but a nail biter down to the wire.

Couldn't believe Kawhi missed that free throw and Butler tied it up. Felt like it was going to OT and was getting ready for it.

4 bounces off the rim.. my god was that intense.

That shot will be talked about for 20+ years. I can't imagine any reason why he leaves now. That shot was just so poetic. It erases Vince's shot. It probably saves Nurse's job. Maybe Lowry's time as a Raptor. We probably keep Kawhi now.. How does he leave now? Did you see that smile on his face? Wow!

And give it up to Serge Ibaka! What a damn fine performance. 17 points, 8 rebounds (4 offensive). 2 threes! And a team high +22 off the bench. Wow!

Lowry was quiet offensively but hit a big 3.. grabbed some huge rebounds.. and had some nice deflections.

Still stunned.. will take me a day or two to process and yet we still have to go to Milwaukee for game 1.

Congrats everyone! That was one tough mother fucking series. And yet it was only round 2.

Doug Smith sums up the night perfectly:

• slaw
    commented on 's reply
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    I respect Embiid a lot more after that game. That guy CARES about his team. He played 45 mins tonight too.
    Sixers fans better hope Embiid matured in this series.

• consmap
    commented on 's reply
    Not Embiid

• The Great One
    commented on 's reply

• hotfuzz
    commented on 's reply
    Slomo: https://streamable.com/qved8
Working...
X