• Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post

This motherfucker right here, that's who
    This dawg right here too

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

This dawg right here too
      Until live sports has another way that becomes reliable, easy to flip back and forth, picture quality, PVR, etc, etc..nah, I'll pay the extra 40 or 50 a month..whats that, a buck or 2 a day? For something I use most days, sometimes for a few hours?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Until live sports has another way that becomes reliable, easy to flip back and forth, picture quality, PVR, etc, etc..nah, I'll pay the extra 40 or 50 a month..whats that, a buck or 2 a day? For something I use most days, sometimes for a few hours?
        We recently dropped cable and I subscribed to Sportsnet Now and TSN Direct.

I was watching the Leafs and Raptors game back and forth, relatively easily on Tuesday night. Both feeds worked well and were clean, but TSN was a bit better. (Connected my laptop to my TV via HDMI)

Currently, I'm paying $20/month each for both of those channels, but will drop them both once basketball is over. I might keep Sportsnet to watch the Blue Jays, but I'm not sure yet...

Outside of sports, my wife and I don't really watch any other TV. Maybe just the news channel in the morning while getting ready for work. Otherwise everything else is online streaming (netflix, amazon prime, etc.)

Comment

suspenders wrote: View Post

I was watching the Leafs and Raptors game back and forth, relatively easily on Tuesday night. Both feeds worked well and were clean, but TSN was a bit better. (Connected my laptop to my TV via HDMI)

Currently, I'm paying $20/month each for both of those channels, but will drop them both once basketball is over. I might keep Sportsnet to watch the Blue Jays, but I'm not sure yet...

Outside of sports, my wife and I don't really watch any other TV. Maybe just the news channel in the morning while getting ready for work. Otherwise everything else is online streaming (netflix, amazon prime, etc.)
          Do SN and TSN carry all the same games they do on cable?

Comment

Certainly couldnt be worse than my league pass...

Comment

Yes, I believe so.

For Sportsnet Now, for the package that I subscribed to, it has access to all of the Sportsnet Channels ... 1, Ontario, 360, etc. Sportsnet Now + gives you access to a few other things - soccer leagues and Indy racing, but it's more expensive.

For TSN, they have 1 package that gives you access to all of their channels.

Comment

You can check now yourself, just download the App and log in through your cable provider option. You can watch all the games on your phone wherever you are. I did this for Easter when I was away from the TV. Mirrored the game from my phone to my brothers TV.

Comment

Solidarity my brother.

Comment

What I'd ideally like, is a way to subscribe just to NBA, NHL, and MLB and still be able to watch all of the Canadian teams & games that are still broadcasted in Canada... i.e. no blackout issues.

But that requires... workarounds...

Comment

suspenders wrote: View Post

What do you pay for wifi?

Comment

From The Athletic (for Golden and T Rex) 6 foot guy with stubby arms leading the league in deflections. But yknow, he doesn't fight through screens

Lowry finishes the first round ranking first in the league in deflections (17), loose balls recovered (12) and charges drawn (seven). The Raptors outscored the Magic by 30.1 points per-100 possessions when he was on the floor and were outscored by 23.8 points per-100 possessions when he sat. His impact on this series was remarkable.

Comment

From The Athletic (for Golden and T Rex) 6 foot guy with stubby arms leading the league in deflections. But yknow, he doesn't fight through screens
                          That's cool and all but he averaged 10ppg in the series.

You can talk shit all you want but deep inside you know that if they want to win a championship then Lowry has to score more. They can get away with him averaging 10ppg against an AWFUL Magic team but that's not going to work against teams like the Warriors, Bucks, Sixers. He needs to step up.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                            The Raps did a heck of a job guarding T-Ross in the Orlando series. Redick plays a lot like Ross but a MUCH better shooter. They need to guard him the way they guarded Ross.

Harris is another one. He lit up the Nets in the 1st round. Raps need to do a much better job of containing him in this series.
                            Ross can rise over shorter defenders (like FVV). Reddick, not so much. That'll help.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

That's cool and all but he averaged 10ppg in the series.

You can talk shit all you want but deep inside you know that if they want to win a championship then Lowry has to score more. They can get away with him averaging 10ppg against an AWFUL Magic team but that's not going to work against teams like the Warriors, Bucks, Sixers. He needs to step up.
                              Not really though, yeah he has to score about 11 to 15 average which he more than did after game 1. I look at Kyle more like a prime Draymond Green at this point. We got a bunch of guy scoring by committee behind Pascal and Kawhi

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X