Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2: Raps vs Sixers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • suspenders wrote: View Post

    $50/month for 150mbps download / 15mbps upload unlimited.
    Who's your ISP?

    Comment


    • The Great One wrote: View Post

      I mean, Kemba Walker doesn't have Kawhi Leonard on his team.
      Here's your boy Kawhi on Kyle after game 5. Safe to see he sees the game differently than you as well.

      "It's a blessing to have him on the floor, I think he played well this whole series. Even Game 1, he just didn't score the ball but he still had assists, rebounds, played good defense.I feel like everyone always looks at that way too much, especially in this time, the scoring factor. But yknow I enjoyed playing with him this whole series and I feel like he made us all better"

      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        From The Athletic (for Golden and T Rex) 6 foot guy with stubby arms leading the league in deflections. But yknow, he doesn't fight through screens
        I'm much more comfortable with Lowry chasing a shooter like Redick through screens, rather than stopping dribble penetration from a quality PG in the pick & roll. That's where Lowry has been getting bumped off screens way too easily and he also gambles for steals too much and immediate requiring scramble help defense.

        Lowry did a very good job on both Fournier and Ross and we will have Kawhi as the on-ball defender guarding Simmons, so on paper, it's quite possibly Philly's worst nightmare matchup-wise, 1 thru 5.

        Comment


        • KeonClark wrote: View Post

          Here's your boy Kawhi on Kyle after game 5. Safe to see he sees the game differently than you as well.

          "It's a blessing to have him on the floor, I think he played well this whole series. Even Game 1, he just didn't score the ball but he still had assists, rebounds, played good defense.I feel like everyone always looks at that way too much, especially in this time, the scoring factor. But yknow I enjoyed playing with him this whole series and I feel like he made us all better"

          What did you expect him to say? lol they're teammates. Of course he's going to defend Kyle. C'mon man smh.

          Comment


          • Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I feel like Lowe needs to really emphasize his love of Siakam after TMac and RJ spoke to him like he's an idiot (about not picking Russell for MIP), lol.
            American AAU boys tend to stick together. It's a fact. Russell is in the club. Siakam is not. Same as last year, when all the current and ex players ganged up on Ben Simmons for winning ROY and wanted Donovan Mitchell. Simmons is the outsider. Trey Young getting love over Doncic. The big farewell for Wade vs Nowitzki.

            There is an unspoken fraternity among the highly touted american players

            edit: edited out "black" american players to make it more broad to all american players and not make it a more convoluted statement, people are hyper sensitive these days
            Last edited by KeonClark; Thu Apr 25th, 2019, 02:27 PM.
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post

              Until live sports has another way that becomes reliable, easy to flip back and forth, picture quality, PVR, etc, etc..nah, I'll pay the extra 40 or 50 a month..whats that, a buck or 2 a day? For something I use most days, sometimes for a few hours?
              Just get the fastest internet connection you can afford and check Reddit streams. Very reliable + all the games. And for those who care, you get to hear the A-List ESPN and TNT broadcast crews rave about our team, instead of the lame drinking jokes from our locals guys. Jeesh.... and you're ribbing me about being old.

              Comment


              • Lowry took 7 shots. He shouldn't go for 0 pts but Siakam missed at least 7 shots every game. Kawhi missed 12 shots in Game 3. Thats just to show you the role Kyle has now on offense. He is far from second option on offense. Its Kawhi-Pascal and then whoever is open.
                All man. All amazing.

                Comment


                • Nilanka wrote: View Post

                  Who's your ISP?
                  Carrytel. (Live in Mississauga)

                  Comment


                  • suspenders wrote: View Post

                    Carrytel. (Live in Mississauga)
                    How's the service? Any issues? Are the speeds as advertised?

                    I use Start.ca, but they max out at 60mbps....and when we've got 4 devices streaming at once, it gets dicey.

                    Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      ...sometimes I wonder if t rex notices anything at all
                      Why are you still wondering?

                      Comment


                      • The Great One wrote: View Post

                        He needs to average more than 10ppg if they want to beat top end teams like Philly. It's the playoffs, he's an all star, he needs to elevate his game and play like an all star not like an average NBA point guard.
                        Bahahahhahahha you really think what lowry did in the first round was something an AVERAGE point guard can do lmao. Smh.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                        Comment


                        • Nilanka wrote: View Post

                          How's the service? Any issues? Are the speeds as advertised?

                          I use Start.ca, but they max out at 60mbps....and when we've got 4 devices streaming at once, it gets dicey.
                          So far, no issues. I ran a couple of speedtests via my phone and it seemed to be pretty close to advertised at the times I tested. I.e. I was getting download speeds of 135-148MBPS from what I recall.

                          That being said, I've only switched over for about 2 weeks, so this is all relatively new (including streaming), but it worked well during a critical game. I hope it works just as well tomorrow night for game 1!

                          As for the number of devices - I'm not sure what it can handle, but I'm sure it won't be an issue unless 4 different people are streaming heavy HD content at the same time. Even then it might be fine, but I'm not sure.

                          Comment


                          • suspenders wrote: View Post

                            So far, no issues. I ran a couple of speedtests via my phone and it seemed to be pretty close to advertised at the times I tested. I.e. I was getting download speeds of 135-148MBPS from what I recall.

                            That being said, I've only switched over for about 2 weeks, so this is all relatively new (including streaming), but it worked well during a critical game. I hope it works just as well tomorrow night for game 1!

                            As for the number of devices - I'm not sure what it can handle, but I'm sure it won't be an issue unless 4 different people are streaming heavy HD content at the same time. Even then it might be fine, but I'm not sure.
                            Good to know, thanks.

                            Comment


                            • A lot of the hardcore basketball geek bloggers calling Raps in 5.... maybe 6. Even the Philly blogger. lol.

                              Comment


                              • golden wrote: View Post
                                A lot of the hardcore basketball geek bloggers calling Raps in 5.... maybe 6. Even the Philly blogger. lol.
                                yeah even Paul Pierce....this shit scaring me.
                                All man. All amazing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X