Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game 2, ECSF: Philadelphia 76ers @ Toronto Raptors - Monday, April 29th 8pm ET TSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 2, ECSF: Philadelphia 76ers @ Toronto Raptors - Monday, April 29th 8pm ET TSN

STARTERS:

AT

STARTERS:

NOTES:
    • Kawhi's 45 in game 1 was the most by a Raptor since Vince Carter hit 50 back in 2001. It was also a new playoff career high for him.
    • Kawhi and Pascal (29 pts) combined to outscore the Sixers starters 74-71.
    • Sixers got 13 offensive rebounds to the Raptors 2, but that is partly because we shot 52% to their 39% from the field. Still need to do better securing the ball on the defensive end.
    • Joel Embiid scored one field goal attempt while Marc Gasol was on the floor.
    • Our bench gave us 10 points for the game. Not a problem yet but they will need to step up soon.

Ben Simmons's shooting is really improving:

WINS REMAINING:

Last edited by Scraptor; Wed May 1st, 2019, 03:58 AM.

Get em Scrappy!

Comment

Second verse same as the first.

Keep it up Scraps!!!!

Comment

This is the statement game of the series.

2-0 heading to Philly is night and day vs 1-1 when RR fans would be reaching for the cyanide pills. Protect that home court Raps!

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
          This is the statement game of the series.

2-0 heading to Philly is night and day vs 1-1 when RR fans would be reaching for the cyanide pills. Protect that home court Raps!
          Raptors are 14-0 in last 14 home games against Phili. Kawhi is on a personal 14-0 run against them. Canít see this changing next game.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post

Raptors are 14-0 in last 14 home games against Phili. Kawhi is on a personal 14-0 run against them. Canít see this changing next game.
            Believe it or not, next game might not be as many expect. The Raptors are in the habit of putting us down in such situation. I am praying I am wrong.
            Write this down.

Comment

Something I noticed is that they didn't help much on Kawhi's drives. Mostly played single coverage on him. I expect that to change and look for them to send more help. This should open up things for Green and Lowry. Expect one of them to have a big game.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                Something I noticed is that they didn't help much on Kawhi's drives. Mostly played single coverage on him. I expect that to change and look for them to send more help. This should open up things for Green and Lowry. Expect one of them to have a big game.
                Philly was pretty vanilla last night on defense and they are definitely going to have to get more creative defending both Leonard and Siakam. The nice thing for Toronto is that it is Philly having to make material adjustments while Raps can make incremental changes and then adapt to the Sixers. Much better spot to be in for Toronto.

I raised an eyebrow when Brett Brown said that Siakam surprised them. I wonder if Philly came into this looking at the match-ups and thought they favored the Sixers? It feels like it after game 1....

Comment

That's the sort of thing that should see Brett Brown get sacked then. You only had to watch a few hours of series 1 to know Siakam needs to be planned for.

Comment

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

Believe it or not, next game might not be as many expect. The Raptors are in the habit of putting us down in such situation. I am praying I am wrong.
                    Write this down.
                    Yeah I'd rather we not get overconfident. It's just a recipe for disappointment.

Stay hungry and keep the pedal to the floor.

Comment

as a purveyor of cream cheese...that's an epic lead in photo. Keep up the great run Scrappy. Can't imagine whose photo you hopefully get to use next.

Comment

Can't wait for the Raps to put in that little Steroid head Reddicks face, again.... and of course, wipe that Smug, shit talking look off Simmons face....again, again.

So easy not to like these little pukes.

Comment

Scraptor the GOAT
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

those Jordan-Pippen comparisons weren't wrong
                            All man. All amazing.

Comment

As I was saying going into game 1, Philly doesn't seem to have the defense to slow the Raptors down.

They have to double Kawhi this game right? Get the ball out of his hands and make anyone else score?

Comment

Working...
                              X