Post-Mortem 2018/2019 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-Mortem 2018/2019 Season.

Yeah I know we have 2 more losses to go......but really for regular followers and posters we all know the end result as we have suffered through the past 7 seasons. What could we have done differently? One thought that comes to mind is keeping Delon Wright in Marc Gasol trade ? Also getting coach Bud —-he was looking for reassurance —MU could have told him what he wanted to hear.

Delete this bullshit. This is the kind of defeatist attitude the players need to keep their head away from. It may very well be over sooner then we all expected, but it ain't over yet. There will be plenty of time to talk about if and when it actually happens.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
      Delete this bullshit. This is the kind of defeatist attitude the players need to keep their head away from. It may very well be over sooner then we all expected, but it ain't over yet. There will be plenty of time to talk about if and when it actually happens.
      Do you expect Raps do defeat Sixers? Dealing with reality can be painful.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post

You wrote this after we lost game 1 vs Orlando:

Should MU be fired if Raptors lose first round match up vs Orlando?
        Do you not know how playoff series work? Being down 1 game in a series does not mean it's over.

I'll make you a bet. If we lose this series I won't post any more till the draft. If we win this series you don't post any more till the draft. Deal?

Comment

Deal

Comment

it can be done
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Ban

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

it can be done
                2-1 is nothing that comeback happens all the time. Denver v spurs was 2-1 for spurs 2 weeks ago
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

How do I post a gif on the new form of Ari Gold screaming GTFO

Comment

Dealing with some of you posters is much more painful
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I expect that the series can go either way, which is also what I expected before the season started. Being down 2-1 with the possibility of tying it at 2-2 and turning into a best of 3 with home court advantage certainly doesn't change that. Now, to each their own, if you want to throw in the towel this early suit yourself, but if you do, you can't complain if the players have the same attitude and throw the towel early too when they clearly have a chance are down one game. You shouldn't be able to celebrate if they pull it off either, since you already quit.

Comment

I'm closing this. The 76ers need two more wins or the Raptors need three. Either way, there's lots of time left and this right now is too early.

Comment

Deal

Have a nice vacation "dealing with reality"

And take Furry/TRex with you for liking this stupid defeatist bullshit

Comment

Not gunna lie I kinda wanna hear from him after 'the shot'

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                              Not gunna lie I kinda wanna hear from him after 'the shot'
                              Nope. No need to hear from this fool ever again.

Comment

Working...
                              X