Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game #5 ECSF (2-2) Raptors @ 76ers. May 7th, 2019 at 8:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #5 ECSF (2-2) Raptors @ 76ers. May 7th, 2019 at 8:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Philadephia 76ers Starters

- Ben Simmons
    - Jimmy Butler
    - JJ Redick
    - Tobias Harris
    - Joel Embiid

AND NOW FOR YOUR TORONTO RAPTORS

Floor General on the Floor/Pitbull: Kyle Lowry

True Definition of 3 + D and part-time podcaster

MVP of Toronto Raptors. Mr. Efficiency: Kawhi Leonard

Young All-Star in a making: Pascal Siakam

And the big man, the Spaniard: Marc Gasol

This is a whole new series. Best of 3. Raptors have homecourt advantage.

Game Notes

Last edited by MixxAOR; Mon May 6th, 2019, 05:06 AM.
    All man. All amazing.

You da real MVP!!!

Take us to the promised land.

Comment

Yesterday, when the masses were scared, Mixx spoke. "I shall make the thread", it was said. A glorious W came. The thread is here as foretold. Mixx for the win.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
        Yesterday, when the masses were scared, Mixx spoke. "I shall make the thread", it was said. A glorious W came. The thread is here as foretold. Mixx for the win.

Comment

The bench needs to hit some shots already. This series would be over if they were hitting shots.

Comment

Positive regression to the mean should be inevitable. The team knows they have a warm, fuzzy security blanket that's always going to keep them in games. Probably not used to that feeling. I think they're going to relax now and hit shots. Especially Green.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
              Positive regression to the mean should be inevitable. The team knows they have a warm, fuzzy security blanket that's always going to keep them in games. Probably not used to that feeling. I think they're going to relax now and hit shots. Especially Green.
              Like, any shot making at all from non-Kawhi players and the offence should feel pretty unstoppable. Nice to see guys willing to take shots in game 4, that's really the biggest thing.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Like, any shot making at all from non-Kawhi players and the offence should feel pretty unstoppable. Nice to see guys willing to take shots in game 4, that's really the biggest thing.
                It was nice to see more in rhythm shots. That being said, my eyes bleed everytime I see an Ibaka above the break three. The numbers say he makes them at a bad rate but I dont think he has ever made any. Id love to see the bigs get a couple more touches near the basket as well. Nice to see Kyle hit that off the dribble three early.

Is OG pretty much gone till after this series?

Comment

Now for the 2nd biggest thing, making them.

Eventually Kawhi will have a not-better-than-prime-Michael-game. When he does, the team will have to shoot a TAD bit better than their 20-30% range they've been stumbling along at the last 3 games
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Now for the 2nd biggest thing, making them.

Eventually Kawhi will have a not-better-than-prime-Michael-game. When he does, the team will have to shoot a TAD bit better than their 20-30% range they've been stumbling along at the last 3 games
                    Yeah, and that will come. Small sample size variance is no fun, but it's life. Key is to keep taking the good shots.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

OG had his apendectomy surgery April 12th and was supposed ot be out for 2 weeks. On May 1st, we heard he's " 'a long, long ways away' from returning" and A report from ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski indicated that Anunoby could be out until "a potential berth in the Eastern Conference Finals."

Then, two weeks following the procedure, Raptors head coach Nick Nurse told reporters, via the Athletic, "I don't think there's anything close at all," regarding Anunoby's return to action.

He continued, adding that his return is, in fact, something that is not to be counted on for a while.

Now to be honest, it's not like his regular season indicated that he'd add a ton to this series but he sure would be a net positive, add some defensive length and give Coach Nurse some more options. But the slience on his recovery path is deafening.....

Comment

Yeah, and that will come. Small sample size variance is no fun, but it's life. Key is to keep taking the good shots.
                        Think we're about due for a big shooting game. Especially with the home crowd, I'm hoping for an offensive eruption in game 5.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

It was nice to see more in rhythm shots. That being said, my eyes bleed everytime I see an Ibaka above the break three. The numbers say he makes them at a bad rate but I dont think he has ever made any. Id love to see the bigs get a couple more touches near the basket as well. Nice to see Kyle hit that off the dribble three early.

Is OG pretty much gone till after this series?
                          I don't think he shoots the 3 well at all from any spot. It crazy how bad he's gotten at the 3 this season. He really shouldn't be taking 3's at all. Every time he shoots it I cringe
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

I don't think he shoots the 3 well at all from any spot. It crazy how bad he's gotten at the 3 this season. He really shouldn't be taking 3's at all. Every time he shoots it I cringe
                            Get that elbow jumper going. Problem is when he is guarded by Harris, Harris has time to recover.
                            All man. All amazing.

Comment

Speaking of regression to the mean. If James Ennis can stop being the second coming of Ray Allen that would be nice.
                              All man. All amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X