Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game #6 ECSF (3-2) Raptors @ 76ers. May 9th, 2019 at 8:00pm in Wells Fargo Center

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #6 ECSF (3-2) Raptors @ 76ers. May 9th, 2019 at 8:00pm in Wells Fargo Center

Philadephia 76ers Starters

- Ben Simmons
    - Jimmy Butler
    - JJ Redick
    - Tobias Harris
    - Joel Embiid

AND NOW FOR YOUR TORONTO RAPTORS

North Philly's Finest: Kyle Lowry

Sniper in the building: Danny Green

Soul Snatcher: Kawhi Leonard

Man with infinite energy: Pascal Siakam

Big man with the three and a pass: Marc Gasol

Highlights

Game Notes:

- Toronto Raptors defetead 76ers in Game 5 125 - 89, which was their largest margin of victory in playoffs

- Raptors are 7-1 when they allow under 100 pts.

- Ibaka needed three stitches to close a cut on his forehead after he was inadvertently elbowed by Leonard in the opening quarter. Ibaka returned to start the second and, despite a visible bump on his head, soon scored his first points by blowing past Embiid for a dunk.

- In Game 5 Raptors shot 16 for 40 from 3-point range, setting a franchise record for 3-pointers in a postseason game. They hadn't made more than 10 in the four previous games this series.

- While walking off the court after the game, Embiid paused to tell rapper Drake, Toronto's Global Ambassador, that the 76ers would be back for Game 7.
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed May 8th, 2019, 04:14 AM.
    All man. All amazing.

Keep rolling Mixx. No need for this to go to 7.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Lol Love Barkley going on about Ben Simmons averaging a "Triple-Single".

Let's embarrass them on their home floor and send a message!

Comment

They need to come out swinging.

Comment

Jimmy Butler and Ben Simmons are not a good pairing and I think the 76ers have no chance at keeping Jimmy. Ben wanted to train with Magic and one of the reasons Magic quit on the Lakers was because he was being blocked from working with guys outside the Lakers. The funny thing is that Ben doesn't need Magic. Ben needs to be working out with Steve Nash and Dirk Nowitzki.

Comment

6:11 - Jalen says the 76ers should beg Jimmy to stay. He went on to say its either building around Joel or Ben and so they should trade Ben.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

6:11 - Jalen says the 76ers should beg Jimmy to stay. He went on to say its either building around Joel or Ben and so they should trade Ben.
              I don't really like Simmons game right now but I think it would be a mistake to trade him. gonna be hard to get the same value back for him. I would do it if you could get one of the tops guards in the upcoming draft like colver or Morant but other then that I think you would be selling low on him.

Comment

Have plans on Sunday and may miss most if not all of game 7.. so hopefully we can win this one in Philly (and hope the ECF start on Monday). Because you know, it's all about me

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Have plans on Sunday and may miss most if not all of game 7.. so hopefully we can win this one in Philly (and hope the ECF start on Monday). Because you know, it's all about me

Sounds like someone needs to start paying closer attention to Joel Embiid. He's given you the Holy Bible of getting out of responsibilities.

Comment

That Kloe cover is so dope. They all are, but that one is especially good. Amazing job Mixx.

Comment

I'm feeling like we really killed a lot of their team morale last night. Brown is probably thinking it sucks even more that the schedule didn't allow for an extra day off to try and regroup easier.

I'm guessing the Sixers fans are thinking similarly to us after we lost game 3; who outside the superstar is going to step up? In our case it was a matter of who's going to help the performing star where as they need someone to fill in for the non performing star(s). That's a huge question mark for them seeing as how Jimmy is putting up 25 a game roughly and they're still losing. Huge issue.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        That Kloe cover is so dope. They all are, but that one is especially good. Amazing job Mixx.

His covers are actually getting BETTER as he goes

We are listening to the mix hour, with DJ MixxAOR
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

Beneperez wrote: View Post
                          I'm feeling like we really killed a lot of their team morale last night. Brown is probably thinking it sucks even more that the schedule didn't allow for an extra day off to try and regroup easier.

I'm guessing the Sixers fans are thinking similarly to us after we lost game 3; who outside the superstar is going to step up? In our case it was a matter of who's going to help the performing star where as they need someone to fill in for the non performing star(s). That's a huge question mark for them seeing as how Jimmy is putting up 25 a game roughly and they're still losing. Huge issue.
                          The 76ers are fighting for their lives. Next game will be different. The Raptors need to play pedal to the metal in the paint.

Comment

My mood at work today

It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

On OP's picture of the Kawhi dunk, look in the background at the faces of Lin, Siakam, Moreland and Green... Priceless

Comment

Working...
                              X