Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

76ers @ Raps. Sunday May 12th 7pm. On Sportsnet and TNT. It's Game 7. The MOTHER of all games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 76ers @ Raps. Sunday May 12th 7pm. On Sportsnet and TNT. It's Game 7. The MOTHER of all games

Back when the Bulls still mattered, I seem to remember putting an end to a Jimmy Butler streak. Time to do it again.
    I will leave photoshopping classic jazz albums to the pros (and professional looking it was!). So, without further ado...
    ....Your Toronto Raptors
    Kyle Lowry (G)

Danny Green (G)

http://

Kawhi Leonard (F)

Pascal Siakam (F)

Marc Gasol (C)

VS
    the 76ers

Not much else to say here. We know what is on the line.
    We are the better team. We are playing on our floor.
    We will get this done.

But remember...there are 2...maybe even 3 game 7's on Sunday
    You only have 1 mom.
    Enjoy the day
    Hope to see you all again, metaphorically, in Milwaukee
    Last edited by Jclaw; Fri May 10th, 2019, 03:49 PM. Reason: Thanks PMars

Comment

Next man up, JClaw!

Let's go streaking!

Comment

Let's go J-Klaw!

All man. All amazing.

Comment

It's ig and /ig tags.. then just the instagram code in between the tags. So for Danny's ig post above there use "BUId1DIlVkD" between the tags (without the quotes)

Comment

Great job Jclaw, Let's Go Raptors!

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Let's go J-Klaw!
              I'm not getting any tattoos but if Kawhi can lead us to victory on Sunday, I'll surely make that my new handle

Comment

Honestly not worried, Raptors will win.
                Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

Comment

Round 2...

Game 7...

76ers...

Dear lord...

Seriously though, I think this one is more likely to be a win.

Comment

I just want to say how much I dislike Ben Simmonsí face.

Letís go Raptors!!!
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Where's Pascal & his mom? Why is J-Wright in Lowry's picture instead of Kyle? Not trying to be picky, but we gotta EXECUTE flawlessly for Game 7. C'mon and bring that A-Game like we all know you can, J-Claw. lol.

Comment

Hope we see a repeat of game 5 instead of game 2. Can't be tight but need to play aggressive. We have the home crowd, home nets.. against a team that sucks on the road.

Need Kawhi to bring his A game.. because a lot of our guys are unreliable. And Nurse better bring it as well. None of this Fred/Lowry crap. Or Fred/Serge/Norm crap. If Kawhi, Pascal and Lowry need to play 44 minutes each so be it.

Comment

Lean on that jumbo lineup if we need, tighten up the D, hit a few open shots and let Kawhi be Kawhi. LET'S DO THIS

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                            Where's Pascal & his mom? Why is J-Wright in Lowry's picture instead of Kyle? Not trying to be picky, but we gotta EXECUTE flawlessly for Game 7. C'mon and bring that A-Game like we all know you can, J-Claw. lol.
                            I may be wrong but I think that is Pascal and his mom. No photo evidence of KLOE with his mom. Somebody prove me wrong. Not perfect but enough to win

Comment

great job j Claw. lead us to victory. love the mothers day shout outs. for some very weird reason I'm incredibly calm and relaxed for this one. let's hope the players have the same attitude. I expect kawhi to have a massive superstar game.

Comment

Working...
                              X