Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

76ers @ Raps. Sunday May 12th 7pm. On Sportsnet and TNT. It's Game 7. The MOTHER of all games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good night guys
    i did enough spamming for one day

Comment

• Not unlike that shot, I have yet to come down. Insane. See you all in Milwaukee. Metaphorically.

Comment

• Ok, fans.
        Be ready, it is the Bucks now.
        Lord, we ask thee to raise our shooting percentage against the Bucks.
        Amen.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
          good night guys
          i did enough spamming for one day
          We appreciate you summarizing the internet for us. Saves us a lot of time.

Comment

• But has there ever been a more exhilarating game-7 game-winner than that?

Holy, eff...Kawhi released the ball and the buzzer goes off. So, after the buzzer goes off, all of this happens...

- Ball hits the front of the rim and bounces up
            - Ball hits the back side of the rim and bounces up and back down
            - Ball hangs on the back side of the rim and hangs for a half second
            - Ball finally rolls in.

The arena was silent for, like, a good solid 2-3 seconds after the buzzer went off waiting to see if that shot was going to fall.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Naw we are playing soooooooo bad. And Philly is starting to hit shots and getting confident. It's over. You can us being really tight and they are guarding Kawhi amazing.
              Made a note what page this was on so I could pull it up when we win. You'll never learn eh? And 2 likes on that post lol smh
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• class act by Gasol. He saw that Embiid was emotional and sat there and consoled him.

Comment

• Who’s laughing now?

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                    Ok, fans.
                    Be ready, it is the Bucks now.
                    Lord, we ask thee to raise our shooting percentage against the Bucks.
                    Amen.
                    Yeah the only shitty thing from tonight. 23% from three.

It's going to be up to our defense to keep us going.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Yeah the only shitty thing from tonight. 23% from three.

It's going to be up to our defense to keep us going.
                      I feel as though the Bucks series will have a very different feel. New life.

Comment

• Slomo: https://streamable.com/qved8
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I respect Embiid a lot more after that game. That guy CARES about his team. He played 45 mins tonight too.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            Who’s laughing now?
                            Not Embiid
                            OG is our king

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              I respect Embiid a lot more after that game. That guy CARES about his team. He played 45 mins tonight too.
                              Sixers fans better hope Embiid matured in this series.

Comment

• That was insane! We really are not worthy.

The anxiety level was at an all time high. Up 9, down 1, up 4, down 3... just back and forth. Another putrid offensive game from our guys. Guys were scared.. guys missed clean looks. Defense was great as usual.. but a nail biter down to the wire.

Couldn't believe Kawhi missed that free throw and Butler tied it up. Felt like it was going to OT and was getting ready for it.

4 bounces off the rim.. my god was that intense.

That shot will be talked about for 20+ years. I can't imagine any reason why he leaves now. That shot was just so poetic. It erases Vince's shot. It probably saves Nurse's job. Maybe Lowry's time as a Raptor. We probably keep Kawhi now.. How does he leave now? Did you see that smile on his face? Wow!

And give it up to Serge Ibaka! What a damn fine performance. 17 points, 8 rebounds (4 offensive). 2 threes! And a team high +22 off the bench. Wow!

Lowry was quiet offensively but hit a big 3.. grabbed some huge rebounds.. and had some nice deflections.

Still stunned.. will take me a day or two to process and yet we still have to go to Milwaukee for game 1.

Congrats everyone! That was one tough mother fucking series. And yet it was only round 2.

Doug Smith sums up the night perfectly:

Comment

Working...
                                X