Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

76ers @ Raps. Sunday May 12th 7pm. On Sportsnet and TNT. It's Game 7. The MOTHER of all games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    I respect Embiid a lot more after that game. That guy CARES about his team. He played 45 mins tonight too.
    He shot 33%. He played like ass in 5 games.

lowrys a choker but embiids a warrior. Got it.
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• First there was The Shot. Now, there is The Dagger. Interesting footnote. Butlerís shot to tie the game with seconds left went off the backboard/rim 3 times. Kawhi did him one better.

Comment

• Btw....hey Sanyo. You still alive?

Comment

• So I told everyone I was going to the game and just got home

OH

MY

GOD

When Kawhi took that shot the entire building literally held their breath...and when it went in, it felt like we won the championship.

Never heard a louder reaction then that and maybe never will hear a reaction like that again. Im literally deaf right now, my snapchat is blowing up lol.

THat is a game I will cherish having attended and tell my kids.

That was certainly redemption for the Vince miss in 2001... we can now move on from that and it was at home against Philly, the irony.

AMAZING GAME READY FOR THE BUCKS!

Comment

• wow ...was busy for mother's Day ...can't believe it ...ok I'll shut up now

Comment

• Was talking with my daughter on the phone after the game. She reminded me that 18 years ago when we were both watching the game at home, was the madest she has ever seen me. Well, tonight was one of the happiest Raptors game outcomes I have ever experienced.

Have a good night everyone. On to the Bucks.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                So I told everyone I was going to the game and just got home

OH

MY

GOD

When Kawhi took that shot the entire building literally held their breath...and when it went in, it felt like we won the championship.

Never heard a louder reaction then that and maybe never will hear a reaction like that again. Im literally deaf right now, my snapchat is blowing up lol.

That was certainly redemption for the Vince miss in 2001... we can now move on from that and it was at home against Philly, the irony.

That is incredible man. Happy for you
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  So I told everyone I was going to the game and just got home

OH

MY

GOD

amazing you got to be there for that. I can't imagine he energy inside the ACC when that dropped. bucket list shit man. I'd say I'm jealous but I'm more just happy you got to experience it.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Hahahaha Kawhi when asked about the emotion he showed:
                    "Pretty much, I gotta act like I've been here before, probably the last time you seen me scream was when we won (the title) so whenever theres like a moment I haven't experienced I try to give some emotion and let it just come out. So tonight was one of the nights. I've never been in this situation before. So I just showed emotion"

hahahaha this guy kills me
                    Thats such a good quote hahaha dudes just loving life, and its contagious.

Comment

• canadian heritage moment: https://streamable.com/ga8pu
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I canít stop smiling. Thank you Raptors, I love you forever ❤️
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• All man. All amazing.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I feel as though the Bucks series will have a very different feel. New life.
                            Apparently the Bucks' strategy is to take away shots from the best opposition shooters and allow the worst opposition shooters to fire at will.

Even though they gave up the most 3 point attempts at the sixth worst %, they were ranked first in defensive rating, partly because they were first in limiting points in the paint and fast break points.

Series will have a different tenor for sure but I still expect it to be a slugfest, especially without home court advantage.

Comment

• Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                I find it hilarious these days that people jump around with their phones lol

Comment

Working...
                                X