Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Wouldn't it make more sense to play Lin instead of FVV at this point..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope we trade FVV

Comment

Guys seriously... How can Lin possibly be worse than FVV at this point.... Pleaseeee like come on

Comment

At least Fred plays pretty good defense and will move the ball. Do we not remember how much Lin turned ball over and was a sieve defensively. I get Fred has been bad but Lin is not the answer.

Comment

Lin or Meeks.

I feel Meeks can give us some sneaky threes.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            Wow look at that they eliminated Powell's minutes (who is actually bad) and increased FVV's minutes (who is impactful when used correctly, in spite of his shooting struggles this series, which continued in this one) and they won, including winning FVV's minutes handily (+10 in 15 MP). It's almost like he's better than a replacement level PG.
            Oh come on Dan! He's the worst player getting consistent minutes in the playoffs. You don't need any stats to show you that.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post

Oh come on Dan! He's the worst player getting consistent minutes in the playoffs. You don't need any stats to show you that.
              DanH has been exposed badly in these playoffs - just like FVV. Almost everything his stats predict or suggest we should do is turning out wrong.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

DanH has been exposed badly in these playoffs - just like FVV. Almost everything his stats predict or suggest we should do is turning out wrong.
                Got any examples? I'm always looking for ways to improve my tactical suggestions based on their failing or not (or the opposite of them failing or not). My big fight from round 2 was hard matching Gasol to Embiid. Haven't really been online to suggest much for round 3, was offline this weekend.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                X