Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Round 3: Raps vs Bucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KeonClark wrote: View Post

    But berta 7 or 8 guys have to take the court. Kyle and Kawhi cant play every minute of every game. And nurse cant play, even though he would drain his open looks.

    when only 3 or 4 of your players have been anywhere close to "good" over the whole playoff, what is a guy to do?
    Just rotate the dudes so we don't have all 3 bench guys on the court at the same time. Don't play FVV and Lowry together. Put your players in a position to succeed. Theirs also other dudes. Miller and Mccaw haven't really be utilized this playoffs (I know Mccaw wasn't available last night). I think its worth a try, Nicks willing to keep giving FVV chances but reluctant to give someone else a burn to prove themselves. Mccaw played 3-4 good minutes in one of the games vs the sixers then we never saw him again.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • Zainab wrote: View Post

      fuck you Nurse
      it'll be bucks in 4 if this is what we are going to trot out

      Comment


      • Scrambling to take back the lead playing in hostile environment will always result to failure, guys missing shots and turnovers.

        People in this forum should understand this game by now.

        They had the lead for the most part, momentum was on their side then this coach experimented in game, went downhill from that point.

        enough of this narrative that guys missed shots late in the 4th.

        Comment


        • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Scrambling to take back the lead playing in hostile environment will always result to failure, guys missing shots and turnovers.

          People in this forum should understand this game by now.

          They had the lead for the most part, momentum was on their side then this coach experimented in game, went downhill from that point.

          enough of this narrative that guys missed shots late in the 4th.
          One guy scored in the 4th. One guy scored in the 4th. One guy scored in the 4th.

          This is not a narrative. Gregg Popovich couldnt coach his way out of that problem.
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post

            One guy scored in the 4th. One guy scored in the 4th. One guy scored in the 4th.

            This is not a narrative. Gregg Popovich couldnt coach his way out of that problem.
            Bringing Popovich in this discussion is just grasping straws, try again.

            You have to make up your mind because it seems you sat so much on the fence that you are now so confused of which stance you wanted to take, being here 24/7 i think does that to you lol.

            Hounding T-Rex all your RR life prevents me from trying to prove my point. We can just agree to disagree on what ever side you pick, lol.

            Comment


            • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

              Bringing Popovich in this discussion is just grasping straws, try again.

              You have to make up your mind because it seems you sat so much on the fence that you are now so confused of which stance you wanted to take, being here 24/7 i think does that to you lol.

              Hounding T-Rex all your RR life prevents me from trying to prove my point. We can just agree to disagree on what ever side you pick, lol.
              I dont take a stance. This isnt a fucking crusade. Guys have good moments, and guys have bad moments. Go on and get an aneurysm just repeating "nick the moron nick the moron" like a broken wind up doll for all I care. When 7 out of 8 players have a bad game, nick the moron will lose no matter what he does.

              oh, and not that I really care but I should finally address how you like to try and downgrade me and say I spend all day here. Buddy you're here just as much. I've just been here longer. The only difference is I dont spend all day mindlessly repeating the same thing like a strung out zombie.

              anyways continue on. Nurse the moron nurse the moron nurse the moron........................................
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                I dont take a stance. This isnt a fucking crusade. Guys have good moments, and guys have bad moments. Go on and get an aneurysm just repeating "nick the moron nick the moron" like a broken wind up doll for all I care. When 7 out of 8 players have a bad game, nick the moron will lose no matter what he does.

                oh, and not that I really care but I should finally address how you like to try and downgrade me and say I spend all day here. Buddy you're here just as much. I've just been here longer. The only difference is I dont spend all day mindlessly repeating the same thing like a strung out zombie.

                anyways continue on. Nurse the moron nurse the moron nurse the moron........................................
                Reading your posts (game threads and other threads) derived me to that conclusion that you are a bonafide fence sitter hahaha. At least most of us here will always go back to what we truly believe what ails this team.

                Yet you channel most of your energy in this forum by trying to filter posts. Your obsession on T-Rex is mind boggling. I mean all along you know that there is an ignore button that anytime you can activate. Lol. If that is your M.O. all along, you should applied for the forum moderator gig, as I said you are here 24/7 so that could be something you will be good at (as long as you dont give me infractions )

                Comment


                • Don't start creating excuses for these players. Nurse ain't Pop. But I hope half of these guys are gone next year. I'm not giving them a chance under "new system"
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Don't start creating excuses for these players. Nurse ain't Pop. But I hope half of these guys are gone next year. I'm not giving them a chance under "new system"
                    Speaking of Pop, in hindsight once we realized we were getting Kawhi and Danny, we should have just ran some variation of the 2014 Spurs offense. Nurse's goal of running an "everybody can make a play" offense that's unpredictable and hard to stop in the playoffs looks like a failed experiment. The execution is very inconsistent. When it works, it's beautiful to watch, but when it doesn't it exposes limitations of lesser players and creates more turnovers because guys are out of sync.

                    Comment


                    • Masai should have hired a coach after snagging Kawhi. I don't mind Nurse but perhaps Messina would have been the smarter choice. Who knows though.. coaches are all a gamble, and generally a coach is not the reason a team wins or loses. It's the talent.

                      The bench has been awful. And that's on Masai (who I love). $19M on Fred and Norm.. yikes.

                      Comment


                      • planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Masai should have hired a coach after snagging Kawhi. I don't mind Nurse but perhaps Messina would have been the smarter choice. Who knows though.. coaches are all a gamble, and generally a coach is not the reason a team wins or loses. It's the talent.

                        The bench has been awful. And that's on Masai (who I love). $19M on Fred and Norm.. yikes.
                        Coaches can't win you that many extra games, but they can sure as hell lose a lot of them. Is there anybody out there that thinks the Bucks are this good if Jason Kidd stays? Anybody?

                        Comment


                        • planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Masai should have hired a coach after snagging Kawhi. I don't mind Nurse but perhaps Messina would have been the smarter choice. Who knows though.. coaches are all a gamble, and generally a coach is not the reason a team wins or loses. It's the talent.

                          The bench has been awful. And that's on Masai (who I love). $19M on Fred and Norm.. yikes.
                          We tried the deep bench for years remember? And we relied on demar, kyle and jv at the top. Masai condensed it, cause he wanted marc gasol. Then OG went down. Now we're paper thin, and getting no offense from the 3 for 1 trade, marc gasol.

                          bottom line is this: bucks have 8 guys that can easily score double digits. And so should we. The fact fred and norm and Danny and marc and Serge and kyle and on and on have all shot extremely inconsistent is the biggest reason we lost 3 vs phiilly and 1 vs bucks
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • Nick is one of the best coaches that the Raptors have had. Like him or not, keep that in mind.

                            The turmoil from game to game must be tiring for those living in the middle of it in here.

                            Comment


                            • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                              We tried the deep bench for years remember? And we relied on demar, kyle and jv at the top. Masai condensed it, cause he wanted marc gasol. Then OG went down. Now we're paper thin, and getting no offense from the 3 for 1 trade, marc gasol.

                              bottom line is this: bucks have 8 guys that can easily score double digits. And so should we. The fact fred and norm and Danny and marc and Serge and kyle and on and on have all shot extremely inconsistent is the biggest reason we lost 3 vs phiilly and 1 vs bucks
                              yeah people forget that "our deep bench" has been choking for years now to the point where we started to think it's about being top heavy and bench matters less in playoffs. And now it's complete 180
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                              Comment


                              • This offence needs to score more than 100 points or we will not win. Yes we have held Philly and Orlando to less than 100 points, but it is unrealistic to expect that Milwaukee will not score at least 100 points. We held them to 25% 3P shooting yet we lost. We had a great game from Kyle. Kawhi delivered too but where was everyone else. Siakam took 7 corner 3's and missed them all. Green MIA 1 - 5, Gasol 2 - 11 and the bench went 5 - 15 for all of 12 points. Other than Kyle the other 7 players shot 8 - 33 (24%) from 3.

                                Guaranteed the Bucks will shoot better next game. This Raptor offence cannot keep pace and I would expect a blowout win. Our opportunity to gain home court advantage was last night. Up by 7 to start the 4Q. Lose by 8. Blew it. Back to Toronto 0 - 2. Season likely over based on historical odds.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X