Everything Round 3: Raps vs Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Is wrote: View Post
    It's actually ... worse than that. I didn't catch this until I saw a tweet earlier today.

For the entire second half of the game, KL2 were 12/24 and the REST of the team was 1/23.

Try and guess the players: 1-8, 0-7, 0-3, 0-1, 0-2, 0-2.
    Siakam, Gasol, Green, Ibaka, FVV, Norm

I don't think the Raptors play worse than this. I think this is still a Raptors in 7 series.
    Oh man that’s bad. I feel they could have had siakam attack illyasova a lot more when Giannis was off him.

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
      I don't think the Raptors play worse than this. I think this is still a Raptors in 7 series.
      I thought we played really well outside of the shooting and the defensive rebounding. So I definitely think we can play worse lol.

But I also still think we take this in 7. The first 3/4s of the game was very promising.

Comment

Comment

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            fuck you Nurse
            it'll be bucks in 4 if this is what we are going to trot out

Comment

Comment

Its been 13 games nick.... It wasn't just 3 minutes last night...

Comment

Game 1 was a microcosm of the Raptors entire season (regular season and the playoffs).

When Nurse overthinks and experiments, that is when he get into trouble. Then he scrambles back to what works.

The team looked like world beaters for the most part of the three quarters then something whispered to the coach’s ears (could be his inner demons)....

“ hey little Nicky roll out your three guard line up, see if it works against the Bucks, if it doesnt then you still have a quarter for Kawhi to turn Super Alien again”.

Well Kawhi never flew, Kyle did and tried but a mere mortal can just do so much.

The brain cramp costed them the game.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Hes partially right. Put the fuckin ball in the basket. Open looks are there. I feel like buffalo bill. IT PUTS THE BALL IN THE BASKET
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Hes partially right. Put the fuckin ball in the basket. Open looks are there. I feel like buffalo bill. IT PUTS THE BALL IN THE BASKET
                      But he acts like they just couldn't hit open shots last night. This has been going on all playoffs.

Comment

• For him to not own his mistakes and shift the focus on guys missing shots and not getting the 50/50 ball their way is an insult to people in the media who covered the game up close and personal.

Hard to fix morons.

He could be the death of us moving forward. Yet again this team has a Super Alien who can go ballistic from here on out.

Very frustrating though.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

But he acts like they just couldn't hit open shots last night. This has been going on all playoffs.
                          But berta 7 or 8 guys have to take the court. Kyle and Kawhi cant play every minute of every game. And nurse cant play, even though he would drain his open looks.

when only 3 or 4 of your players have been anywhere close to "good" over the whole playoff, what is a guy to do?

Comment

• Nobody other than Pascal, kyle or Kawhi scored in the 2nd half. Read that again.

I suppose that's Nick's doing too

Comment

• People should try and watch again his rotation and substitution patterns in game 5 and 7 against the Sixers...

still heavy minutes for the starters but he managed to spread them out amongst the bigs and limit the exposure of his two shortest bench players especially the 6 footer useless midget.

He didnt start Ibaka but he tried to roll out a Gasol/ Ibaka/ Siakam/ Kawhi and Kyle rotation. Totally avoided the Kyle/Norm/Midget group.

He also tried to pair Gasol and Ibaka most game.

Brett Brown had no answer for that as those Raptors bigs totally dominated the boards

Then was able to SECURE 50/50 BALLS

IDIOT

Comment

• He experimented in game 6 his three guard line up, was questioned by media during post game loss presser why and basically said, he just wanted to try it again

lol

Moron

Comment

Working...
                                X