Everything Round 3: Raps vs Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Fans like you who prematurely declare defeat are the ones who are truly pathetic.

You don't even know the words you are using, as undermatched means that we have the better players and coach.

And if you think Kawhi's decision is affected even one millionth of a percent by fan discussion on an obscure Raptors message board, then you are even stupider than your illiteracy suggests.
    Undermatch = one unequal or inferior to the other

Didn't you read the part where I said I'm an objective fan?
    That's where the difference between a civil fan and a wild (uneducated?) fan lies.

I'm not saying it would be affecting Kawhi's decision (because we share the same stoic attitude,lol), but it is a Raptors fans image that will look shitty as a result of your immature, illiterate (?) Wild attitude.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I think the Raps will be hard pressed to win the series too and I said it beofre game 1. They are too inconsistent and lack the number 2 option that shows up game after game. Not that it was a better team but a few years ago, every game summary had DeRozen #1 and Lowry number 2. THey weren't excpetional but they showed up most nights and gave what they had; This year's Lowry, Pascal, Serge, Gasol and Danny don't do that.

But although I alwasy said tha Bucks were the favourite, I refuse to rip into the same players, the Coach and quit on the team every time it looks like they're facing adversity or looking like it's a loss.

How many times can you read "midget" over and over and over, Moron over and over and over and then "Nurse is sucking on FVV's dick" and NO ONE SAID A THING. And I actually like this poster but that comment was moronic.

F this F that, I think half the posters on this board are in their teens I swear.
      Who is the Bucks number 2 option that shows up game after game? It's supposed to be the all-star Middleton, right? Or Bledsoe, maybe? Neither team has a reliable #2. This series is surprisingly all about high-end role players stepping up, which isn't supposed to be how Finals teams are constructed, so all the experts say.

The Lowry-DeRozan comparison is also irrelevant because the Ride & Die offense was always going to have KL/DD as #1 & #2 in scoring because the whole point was to pass the ball back to KL/DD and gtfo of the way.

And yeah, I've never been on the FVV bandwagon even when he was nominated for 6MOTY last year, but the level of hate is going waaay over the top.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Who is the Bucks number 2 option that shows up game after game? It's supposed to be the all-star Middleton, right? Or Bledsoe, maybe? Neither team has a reliable #2. This series is surprisingly all about high-end role players stepping up, which isn't supposed to be how Finals teams are constructed, so all the experts say.

The Lowry-DeRozan comparison is also irrelevant because the Ride & Die offense was always going to have KL/DD as #1 & #2 in scoring because the whole point was to pass the ball back to KL/DD and gtfo of the way.

And yeah, I've never been on the FVV bandwagon even when he was nominated for 6MOTY last year, but the level of hate is going waaay over the top.
        Raptors number 2 (Siakam) is better than anyone on the Bucks not named Giannis, BUT the rest of our team is inconsistent while the bucks have more reliable options.

Comment

Fred's mom Susan is active on social media.
          Let's just hope she doesn't visit this 'obscure' fan forum of her son's team.

Comment

Beyond Giannis, I think Brogdon has been the Bucks most consistent player.
            Last edited by Zak24gege; Mon May 20, 2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Watching Blazers playing GSW. Teams are shooting the lights out to start. McKinnie started for Iggy. Quite a nice story behind McKinnie who was with the Raptors last year.

Comment

• Myers Leonard 25 points in 1H. Blazers leading 69 - 65. Not too much defense...

Comment

Working...
                X