Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Its been 13 games nick.... It wasn't just 3 minutes last night...

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    fuck you Nurse
    it'll be bucks in 4 if this is what we are going to trot out

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Just Is wrote: View Post
    I don't think the Raptors play worse than this. I think this is still a Raptors in 7 series.
    I thought we played really well outside of the shooting and the defensive rebounding. So I definitely think we can play worse lol.

But I also still think we take this in 7. The first 3/4s of the game was very promising.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    Just Is wrote: View Post
    It's actually ... worse than that. I didn't catch this until I saw a tweet earlier today.

For the entire second half of the game, KL2 were 12/24 and the REST of the team was 1/23.

Try and guess the players: 1-8, 0-7, 0-3, 0-1, 0-2, 0-2.
    Siakam, Gasol, Green, Ibaka, FVV, Norm

I don't think the Raptors play worse than this. I think this is still a Raptors in 7 series.
    Oh man that’s bad. I feel they could have had siakam attack illyasova a lot more when Giannis was off him.

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    Yea Ibaka was terrible.

I get the Nurse complaints but I feel his hands were tied. He played Gasol a lot of minutes because Ibaka was bad. Green was bad but what do you do bring in Ibaka or Fred? Tough choices.

Everyone other then Kyle was 0-15 in the 4th. To me that’s why we lost.
    It's actually ... worse than that. I didn't catch this until I saw a tweet earlier today.

For the entire second half of the game, KL2 were 12/24 and the REST of the team was 1/23.

Try and guess the players: 1-8, 0-7, 0-3, 0-1, 0-2, 0-2.
    Siakam, Gasol, Green, Ibaka, FVV, Norm

Last edited by Just Is; Thu May 16, 2019, 10:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    Yea Ibaka was terrible.

I get the Nurse complaints but I feel his hands were tied. He played Gasol a lot of minutes because Ibaka was bad. Green was bad but what do you do bring in Ibaka or Fred? Tough choices.

Everyone other then Kyle was 0-15 in the 4th. To me that’s why we lost.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post

I wish I could be this optimistic. I thought Nurse was slow to adjust. He still insists on that awful small backcourt FVV thing. He played Gasol waaay too much like it was the Philly series. Such a small margin in these games, and he made them smaller.

Pascal was bad, Gasol was bad (probably gassed), Serge was awful. Green wasn't good. Kawhi was okay. Bench looked okay on its first run, but the stats are bad.

The more I think of it. If it wasn't for KLOE. We get slaughtered.
    Ibaka had a -52 on-court net rating. How do you not play Gasol a lot when Ibaka is completely useless outside of a couple decent contests at the rim? My issue is if Ibaka is this bad, we have to shrink his minutes to only spelling Gasol, not playing at PF (this is kind of an odd matchup to go big in), which means stretching the minutes of the other bench players, who I'm not much more confident in...

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    All they need to do is win all their home games and steal a road game. The Bucks may struggle in Toronto.

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    The guys did an excellent job on Giannis last night. Brolo can't continue to hit at that clip. They just need to do what they did last night only better box out on the defensive glass and protect the ball.
    I wish I could be this optimistic. I thought Nurse was slow to adjust. He still insists on that awful small backcourt FVV thing. He played Gasol waaay too much like it was the Philly series. Such a small margin in these games, and he made them smaller.

Pascal was bad, Gasol was bad (probably gassed), Serge was awful. Green wasn't good. Kawhi was okay. Bench looked okay on its first run, but the stats are bad.

The more I think of it. If it wasn't for KLOE. We get slaughtered.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The guys did an excellent job on Giannis last night. Brolo can't continue to hit at that clip. They just need to do what they did last night only better box out on the defensive glass and protect the ball.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    I really with we had a 100% OG for this series...hopefully doesn't come back to bite us (i know it's highly unlikely, and unknowable, to be the deciding factor)
    Actualy quite likely, as the margin for error will be thinner than Chris Boucher

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    I really with we had a 100% OG for this series...hopefully doesn't come back to bite us (i know it's highly unlikely, and unknowable, to be the deciding factor)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X