The Dagger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    That blue tongue should be a Gatorade G2 frost commercial.

Comment

Shredder wrote: View Post

That blue tongue should be a Gatorade G2 frost commercial.
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

LMAO! What blue colour than? There is multiple

Comment

Shredder wrote: View Post

LMAO! What blue colour than? There is multiple
          Blue and light blue. Nice try, officer

Comment

This is the Gif I've been waiting for ...

The way everyone around him also starts to squat, and drops a little with every bounce is just classic.

Thanks Goldblum. Lol
            Last edited by Joey; Tue May 14th, 2019, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Thought about giving this it's own thread because it took a bit of work but I'll leave it here for now. The similarities between 2001 and 2019 were too crazy to not put them together. I've seen a couple of attempts out there but not quite what I had in mind. Here's mine.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Thought about giving this it's own thread because it took a bit of work but I'll leave it here for now. The similarities between 2001 and 2019 were too crazy to not put them together. I've seen a couple of attempts out there but not quite what I had in mind. Here's mine.

Awesome job jclaw. Posts like this are what will make RR great again

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

Fuckin sick dude. Best comp I've seen without a doubt.

Vince's was made harder by the pressure of being down a point rather than tied. If Kawhi misses, there's still life. Nobody wants to go to OT, but it's still a bit of a free shot.

The fact that Kawhi took 39 SHOTS!! and scored 15 in the fourth... he'd been trying everything in that game and was so honed in to what it would take for that shot to drop. I haven't been able to find the angle but the slow mo one that's not close up but from a great distance shows the arch of the shot and it's just insane. I quoted it earlier, but Kawhi talking about how high he had to arch it.... That thing you posted about the 3% chance on the rim, I think that while that may apply in most situations, and is VERY interesting to know, Kawhi gave himself THE BEST POSSIBLE CHANCE for that ball to drop. With the arch as it was, if it was fortunate enough to hit any part of the rim, it has a good chance at bouncing nigh-on straight up. If Vince had tried a little more of that, ya never know.

All that.. plus divine intervention. A miracle.

Still just dazzled. It was just an absolute genius athletic effort. This is what a superstar does.

Comment

I'm so glad Nurse was able to figure out what side of the court we were inbounding the ball from.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      I'm so glad Nurse was able to figure out what side of the court we were inbounding the ball from.
                      You make it sound like Casey ever made such a mistake. Oh wait...

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Oh my god can you imagine if that happened again

Comment

1 more from me cause its a gooder

Comment

1 more from me cause its a gooder

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Fuckin sick dude. Best comp I've seen without a doubt.

Vince's was made harder by the pressure of being down a point rather than tied. If Kawhi misses, there's still life. Nobody wants to go to OT, but it's still a bit of a free shot.

The fact that Kawhi took 39 SHOTS!! and scored 15 in the fourth... he'd been trying everything in that game and was so honed in to what it would take for that shot to drop. I haven't been able to find the angle but the slow mo one that's not close up but from a great distance shows the arch of the shot and it's just insane. I quoted it earlier, but Kawhi talking about how high he had to arch it.... That thing you posted about the 3% chance on the rim, I think that while that may apply in most situations, and is VERY interesting to know, Kawhi gave himself THE BEST POSSIBLE CHANCE for that ball to drop. With the arch as it was, if it was fortunate enough to hit any part of the rim, it has a good chance at bouncing nigh-on straight up. If Vince had tried a little more of that, ya never know.

All that.. plus divine intervention. A miracle.

Still just dazzled. It was just an absolute genius athletic effort. This is what a superstar does.
                              In the post game, Kawhi said he pretty shot it to the rafters lol.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Awesome job jclaw. Posts like this are what will make RR great again
                                Masterfull. Best.

Comment

Working...
                                X