The Dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dagger

The game thread will be coming soon but I thought I'd put together a place where we can cherish the greatest shot in Raptors history (so far?). Add any photos, gifs, videos, memes as you see fit. A little time for celebration before we get back to work

c/o The Ringer

"who's more emotionless, OG or Kawhi"

Debate over

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      The game thread will be coming soon but I thought I'd put together a place where we can cherish the greatest shot in Raptors history (so far?). Add any photos, gifs, videos, memes as you see fit. A little time for celebration before we get back to work

c/o The Ringer
      Is that George R. R. Martin looking over Embiid's shoulder?

Comment

Last edited by Scraptor; Mon May 13, 2019, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Oh, I love the reaction of the girl on the top left Brett Brown cam.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
            Oh, I love the reaction of the girl on the top left Brett Brown cam.
            Every reaction angle is amazing, you can always spot that split second where it first bounces off the rim and they're not sure if it's going in

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

Is that George R. R. Martin looking over Embiid's shoulder?
              Lost in that photo is the terrified girl under Embiid's butt..... potential sharting issues aside, if he fell on here, she would be crushed ....

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Nurse in the exact same crouch as Kawhi; they're spiritual brothers....

Comment

This is my favorite shot. Captures as many people as possible, and even manages to get the Ben Simmons grimace at the exact moment everyone realizes that ball is going to drop through the hoop.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                    This is my favorite shot. Captures as many people as possible, and even manages to get the Ben Simmons grimace at the exact moment everyone realizes that ball is going to drop through the hoop.

Jim Treliving from Dragons Den is standing beside the lady holding the phone in the front row..kinda looks like he's thinking "shit, did I leave the stove on?"

Comment

First game 7-winning buzzer beater in NBA history.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Jim Treliving from Dragons Den is standing beside the lady holding the phone in the front row..kinda looks like he's thinking "shit, did I leave the stove on?"
                        The women over his right shoulder is thinking "shit, I DID leave the stove on!"

Comment

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/5...s-vince-carter

Raptors fans filed out of the Scotiabank Arena hugging and high-fiving family, strangers, cops—from the arena, to Jurassic Park outside, to Union Station and beyond. We still have no idea whether this is enough for Kawhi, whether sending an entire city into a frenzy, having hordes of people march along the streets chanting your name, is enough for him to want to make this city his home. But in this moment, it sure feels like it is. That’s what happens when you find someone capable of turning nearly two decades of self-fulfilling prophecies into dust. You throw your hands up and start believing things might actually be different this time—that the Raptors might make the Finals, that Kawhi might actually stay. Because in the moment, why wouldn’t they?

Comment

The one thing I have really been hoping for is that Kawhi realizes what it's like to have an entire country cheering for you. I know during all-star voting both Kyle and DeMar were really appreciative of that, and that may have helped influence their decisions to re-sign.

Hopefully that affects Kawhi too.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

The one thing I have really been hoping for is that Kawhi realizes what it's like to have an entire country cheering for you. I know during all-star voting both Kyle and DeMar were really appreciative of that, and that may have helped influence their decisions to re-sign.

Hopefully that affects Kawhi too.
                              I'm sure he knows that somewhat, but I also think the raptors marketing and social media do a horrible job of Promoting that. They should post more like fans in the west, east coast, saskatoon, nunavut, etc.

blue Jays imo do a much better job promoting and capitalizing off being "Canadas team"

Comment

Working...
                              X