The Dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post

I'm sure he knows that somewhat, but I also think the raptors marketing and social media do a horrible job of Promoting that. They should post more like fans in the west, east coast, saskatoon, nunavut, etc.

blue Jays imo do a much better job promoting and capitalizing off being "Canadas team"
    That’s an interesting idea. When they cut to Jurassic Park they could also cut to a clip of a sports bar in Calgary/Halifax/Vancouver etc.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
      This is a great shot. Love that look on Simmons stupid face.

I wanna know who the dude in the White Suit and Sunglasses besides Boucher is, who can't even be bothered to stand up to watch the moment. Haha

...Kinda looks like C-Lo? Or Masta P? Lol

Comment

This is my favorite shot. Captures as many people as possible, and even manages to get the Ben Simmons grimace at the exact moment everyone realizes that ball is going to drop through the hoop.

That's a great one. Norm looks like he's either willing that ball to go in with all his mind, or about to bust out crying with joy. Aside from the obvious significance of this shot, this was great chemistry and unity moment for the guys, and they won't fully process until later.
        Last edited by inthepaint; Mon May 13, 2019, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Pascal in an interview was talking about how everyone was mesmerized about watching the shot bounce around, and then noticed Serge looking at the ball too, and was like "NOOO SERGE LOL, DON'T DO THAT!" to paraphase. The interview is up on the Raptors Republic YT page. It's hilarious

Comment

bromance

Comment

Various angles here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ByChrisBl...04659170275328

Comment

Haven't seen that smile on Kyle since.......

Comment

damn, we expected to win the east =|

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...36?s=2048x2048

Comment

[QUOTE=Joey;n129278

I wanna know who the dude in the White Suit and Sunglasses besides Boucher is, who can't even be bothered to stand up to watch the moment. Haha

...Kinda looks like C-Lo? Or Masta P? Lol[/QUOTE]

If it's C-Lo, he IS standing

Comment

This is my favorite shot. Captures as many people as possible, and even manages to get the Ben Simmons grimace at the exact moment everyone realizes that ball is going to drop through the hoop.

How about the john Goodman doppelganger behind embiid
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

...Kinda looks like C-Lo? Or Masta P? Lol
                        Gotta be a time-traveller from the future. You know they're going to be coming back to see this live.

Comment

Check out Jim Trelving from dragons dens sitting on the baseline behind embiid... He looks like someone just asked for 1 Million dollars for a prototype with no sales.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Y'know, I've probably seen the shot over 100 times by now. 200x even. And still, I get a little nervous when the ball takes that first bounce straight up in the air... Unbelievable. So this is what it feels like.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X