No announcement yet.

The Dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread will outlive me. Or at least as long as there is a "Raptors Republic."

Just awesome. Thanks to everyone who has contributed by finding and posting tweets, clips and adding your own sweet twists. You can't know how much pleasure you have given me. Peace all.

Comment

The Dagger from a Sixers fan's perspective:

https://streamable.com/hdhs9

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

was that Rudy Gay?

Comment

LMAOOOOOO, the internet never fails to amaze

Comment

This completes everything for me. The Internet wins again.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post

Rockets went 0/27 with a chance to clinch

Just saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayin
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

And if anyone would have discovered and taken advantage of magnetic rims, it's that squirrely looking Daryl Morey.

Comment

That and the fact that basketballs aren't magnetic....

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

That and the fact that basketballs aren't magnetic....
                    What if you were to put something, now stay with me here, inside of the basketball?
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

What if you were to put something, now stay with me here, inside of the basketball?
                      Would it rattle around or put the perfectly balanced round ball off balance so most shots that are 99% muscle memory, would fail?
                      Even if it was built into the fabric of the ball, even a small weight difference of the ball would screw up all regular shots.
                      There would have to be a ton of magnet in the ball for the rim to pull it back from a far side kick; it would just stick to the rim and not fall through lol
                      Maybe they've invented a weightless super-duper-magnetic spray of some kind

And the corresponding magnets in the rim would cause every other shot to not bounce appropriately so all the rim-backboard foul shots wouldn't kick up properly....

Other than that, the theory has merit.

Now if you look back at the video and they changed out the ball on the prior time-out....and the magnets in the rim could be remotely turned on and off by Masai in the corridor......NOW you got something.

Would work magnificently for golf too, Tiger is a cheat!

Comment

That is the greatest.

Comment

In the future there will be drone balls.. we'll se it change direction mid-air.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Would it rattle around or put the perfectly balanced round ball off balance so most shots that are 99% muscle memory, would fail?
                            Even if it was built into the fabric of the ball, even a small weight difference of the ball would screw up all regular shots.
                            There would have to be a ton of magnet in the ball for the rim to pull it back from a far side kick; it would just stick to the rim and not fall through lol
                            Maybe they've invented a weightless super-duper-magnetic spray of some kind

And the corresponding magnets in the rim would cause every other shot to not bounce appropriately so all the rim-backboard foul shots wouldn't kick up properly....

Other than that, the theory has merit.

Now if you look back at the video and they changed out the ball on the prior time-out....and the magnets in the rim could be remotely turned on and off by Masai in the corridor......NOW you got something.

Would work magnificently for golf too, Tiger is a cheat!
                            I mean .. Kyle did rush out after the shot dropped to grab the ball before anyone else could ... he said he did it so give the ball to Kawhi, but I think we're seeing there's a darker twist here.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              In the future there will be drone balls.. we'll se it change direction mid-air.
                              Will at least finally make it realistic when that fucking happens in 2k. Goddammit that is frustrating. Lol

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post

Having fired up about 5-700 thousand shots in my day, I can honestly say, I have no idea what all the fuss is about, that shot happens ALL the time, just not on a buzzer beater in Game 7. First thing anyone who plays ever says is "shooters roll".

People calling it "luck" are idiots. Just like every miss was bad luck. SMH

Comment

Working...
                                X