X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee Bucks haven't sold out any of their playoff games vs Raptors yet

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      Milwaukee Bucks haven't sold out any of their playoff games vs Raptors yet
      WTF? And they're one of the smallest markets in the NBA. They don't deserve to have a good team.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

It all makes sense now. Kawhi has been "almost" as good as Lowry in these playoffs. Nice work, Dan. Aggregate On/Off ratings..... FTW.
        Just out of curiosity, is your stance that the team being dramatically better in the playoffs with Lowry than without for every year they have been in the playoffs is a complete coincidence?

I wasn't saying Lowry was better than Kawhi. I was saying anyone who asks a question like "at basketball?" doesn't understand that there is more to basketball than shooting. How this fan base has failed to appreciate the things that Lowry does for this team is mind boggling to me. Just astonishing.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Just out of curiosity, is your stance that the team being dramatically better in the playoffs with Lowry than without for every year they have been in the playoffs is a complete coincidence?

I wasn't saying Lowry was better than Kawhi. I was saying anyone who asks a question like "at basketball?" doesn't understand that there is more to basketball than shooting. How this fan base has failed to appreciate the things that Lowry does for this team is mind boggling to me. Just astonishing.
            Hey Dan. The FANBASE doesn't fail to appreciate what Lowry brings. Certain FANS do.

Comment

The original question was: is Lowry better than Bledsoe and Middleton in the playoffs?

Bottom line: if all those "more-to-basketball-than-shooting" things that Lowry does can't prevent the offense from cratering in the playoffs ... which it has.... then the answer is clearly no.

Even worse with Lowry being the "engine" of the offense, and doesn't recognize (or is simply afraid to shoot) when the best shot is his own. I'd argue that it's better for spacing for Lowry to shoot a high volume at a lower percentage, than to remove himself as a threat to shoot altogether.

Comment

• Maybe
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw4zEEK_lVI

Comment

How this fan base has failed to appreciate the things that Lowry does for this team is mind boggling to me. Just astonishing.
                  It's even funnier because the broadcast crew is always pointing out the little things.

It's like sticking your hands over your ears and yelling LA LA LA LA because you don't think he's scoring enough points.

*And just so there's evidence and not just the eye test, among all players in the playoffs Kyle is:
                  -5th in deflections per game
                  -2nd in loose balls recovered
                  -2nd in charges drawn

That's out of 211 players.
                  Last edited by Scraptor; Wed May 15, 2019, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Jim's expression hasn't changed since game 7
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• When I see DanH and Golden fretting over Lowry I skip it over and don't even read it. One is too biased one way to the point Lowry can do no wrong, and the other is too biased the other way to the point he can do no right.

Comment

• Good news guys. I was incredible calm about game 7 and i'm incredibly calm today. Take that as you will
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Norman is going to be our secret weapon and will come throughhhhh!

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                              When I see DanH and Golden fretting over Lowry I skip it over and don't even read it. One is too biased one way to the point Lowry can do no wrong, and the other is too biased the other way to the point he can do no right.

The 3rd bed? Well, my friends, those are KeonClark posts

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Only one of them had heard of the Raptors before this week ....

Comment

Working...
                                X