No announcement yet.

Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep this going. Keep this going. Keep this going keep this going. Keep this going.....

Comment

• One thing I've noticed through the playoffs is that Kawhi really telegraphs what he's going to do. That come from behind block just being the latest example

Comment

• Lowry the offensive rebounding machine hahaha
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          Milwaukee didn't game plan for this
          Their whiteboard read “Double team DeRozan”
          OG is our king

Comment

• Raptors are rolling after that mini storm from the Bucks.

Comment

• Boys look happy to be the underdogs

Comment

• Pre-season Lowry in effect, I'm liking his confidence here.
                Funny how match ups go, so far, the Milwaukee length is fine, but they are slow compared to the Sixers.... Raps with time are way more dangerous

Comment

• Subs coming!

Comment

• good TO. regroup and come back strong again. Milwaukee riding Giannis longer then usual usually checks out earlier then other starters
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Yo compared to Philly and Orlando Milwaukee plays very soft. I don't watch them so is this how they usually play defensively? This must feel like a cake walk to guys like kawhi and Pascal after all the physicality they had to deal with against Philly and Orlando. Also kawhi has blown by Middleton with a lot of ease so far tonight. It was NEVER that easy for him against Butler, Simmons and Gordon. Interesting. But it's still VERY early so I'll hold off
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Yo compared to Philly and Orlando Milwaukee plays very soft. I don't watch them so is this how they usually play defensively? This must feel like a cake walk to guys like kawhi and Pascal after all the physicality they had to deal with against Philly and Orlando. Also kawhi has blown by Middleton with a lot of ease so far tonight. It was NEVER that easy for him against Butler, Simmons and Gordon. Interesting. But it's still VERY early so I'll hold off
                        I agree man..... perhaps they were the two best teams to warm toronto up for this series?

Comment

• lol what a shot by brook
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• that was extra spicy...

Comment

• Beautiful quarter! Defense slipped a little near the end though
                              OG is our king

Comment

• I can't tell if Bucks are just unlucky and missing easy shots or just very rusty from 2 easy playoff rounds and long periods of time off.

Comment

Working...
                                X