Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3s falling for once!

Comment

• Lets goooo

Comment

• Norm has always enjoyed eating venison
        OG is our king

Comment

• Pow Pow Pow

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              Im pissed they didnt get a shot clock violation, thats so bs
              i hope they review it...

Comment

• Happy to see bench contributions. We need it, and it will make our big hitters even better.

Comment

• Lmao Milwaukee is the team that's gonna let our bench guys get going!? I never thought I would see this day. If we can play 3 bench guys at the same time against this team and win consistently I don't think Milwaukee can beat us. Orlando (not as much) and Philly specifically had our bench looking like a G league team lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Rap taking their shots today... were afraid to do it all series long with Philly.

When they are confident the shots go down...

Comment

• Deathswap wrote: View Post
                      I can't tell if Bucks are just unlucky and missing easy shots or just very rusty from 2 easy playoff rounds and long periods of time off.
                      The truth is : OUR DEFENSE.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Lmao Milwaukee is the team that's gonna let our bench guys get going!? I never thought I would see this day. If we can play 3 bench guys at the same time against this team and win consistently I don't think Milwaukee can beat us. Orlando (not as much) and Philly specifically had our bench looking like a G league team lol
                        You need to take a page from Kawhi... Don't let the highs get to high or the lows get to low.

That said, so far so good.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Lmao Milwaukee is the team that's gonna let our bench guys get going!? I never thought I would see this day. If we can play 3 bench guys at the same time against this team and win consistently I don't think Milwaukee can beat us. Orlando (not as much) and Philly specifically had our bench looking like a G league team lol
                          Milwaukee leads the league in allowing 3's made... so if the bench can hit their shots we should be good.

Comment

• After wrestling with the likes of Embiid and Butler for 7 games, this must feel like a pickup game for the Raps.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              After wrestling with the likes of Embiid and Butler for 7 games, this must feel like a pickup game for the Raps.
                              Depends...Giannis hasnt got going yet...

But certainly we can try to get more shots in the paint, it was nearly impossible with Embiid...

Comment

• Bucks get two free points for no reason, got it
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X