No announcement yet.

Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a game by Kyle. The ball needs to be in his hands and Kawhis here. Pascal needs to cut and run, that's it.

Comment

• Nurse is just stubborn AF with the 3 midget guard lineup. What the actually f*ck?

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
        No McCaw today cause of personal reasons but he needs to see time in game 2... hell give meeks a few mins... we cant ride the starters like this all series, siakam is dying on the bench
        To me it's about winning. Those guys aren't gonna help you win. We aren't deep after the Marc trade. Sucks but that's the reality. Our starters have to play big minutes for us to win this series. Play too many bench guys and it's over.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Man it would suck so bad to lose this one. Hold on Raps

Comment

• Don't know why Nick HAS to have them both in at once. Set them up to succeed ffs.

Comment

• VanVleet and Powell continues to be unplayable.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Get FVV out...fuck can't make anything.

Comment

• Can we PLEASE NOT AY FRED AND LOWRY TOGETHER
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• FVV and Norm are unplayable. PERIOD! no "gonna get going", no fucking "find his rhythm". Fucking get his peepee out your mouth Nurse. HE CAN'T PLAY
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The three guard line up will always be the death of this team

FUCKING NURSE JUST NEVER LEARN

HE PULL THIS EXPERIMENT STUNT YET AGAIN

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Nurse is just stubborn AF with the 3 midget guard lineup. What the actually f*ck?
                        I guess he thought they only played bad against Philly and that they'd be able to recover against Milwaukee.

Horrible idea

Comment

• Lowery is 5 of 6 from threes.
                          That is a great sign for us.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Nurse is just stubborn AF with the 3 midget guard lineup. What the actually f*ck?
                            Yea he won't give up on it. I don't get him man. Forever has to go back to things that doesn't work just to try it. Then when it doesn't work AGAIN like we all knew it wouldn't he'll finally start to get it together. Well in this series it may be too late
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              Don't know why Nick HAS to have them both in at once. Set them up to succeed ffs.
                              And Lowry, just to prove a point or something. It's like Nurse had an ongoing debate with Casey that he's trying to prove that he's right in front of Masai or something we just don't understand.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Man it would suck so bad to lose this one. Hold on Raps
                                Can't waste this.

Comment

Working...
                                X