Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on green.... Veteran!?!?!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      This is like when we lost that first game against Cleveland and then everything went to shit. Sucks. To me kawhi wasn't good enough this game
      They guarded him really well, denied him the ball quite a bit too
      OG is our king

Comment

• never thought i'd say this
        but wish fred also had an appendectomy and gone for at least 2 weeks

Comment

• this is going to be tough to win Game 2. Feels like this is Game 1 vs Cavs when they were close but lost and then whole series went sideways
          All man. All amazing.

Comment

• Lmao Danny. You bum.

Comment

• Ova

Comment

• Momentum killer is the coach

Moron

Comment

• man you lead for almost all of the game and lose like this is fucking horrible

Comment

• Kyle was great. Kawhi was decent. Everyone else was crap. Special mentions to Marc, Nick, and most of all, Danny.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      this is going to be tough to win Game 2. Feels like this is Game 1 vs Cavs when they were close but lost and then whole series went sideways
                      Yup. You get demoralized a bit by blowing a game you should have won meanwhile your opponent gets a ton more confidence by stealing one they had no business winning

Comment

• OG is our king

Comment

• Danny has to have one of those lights out games to make up for this performance. He's been bad for too long now
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Green not even close on 3 point shot. Gasol . Green awful non contributor. Misses 2 free throws. Airballs final 3.

Comment

• bucks stole this and will now handily win the series

Comment

• Tough loss, but they're beatable.
                                Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

Comment

Working...
                                X