Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Seemed like Kawhi was tired. Raptors other than Kyle 0 - 15 in 4Q. Where was Green, Gasol? MIA.

    Comment


    • Zak24gege wrote: View Post
      Seemed like Kawhi was tired. Raptors other than Kyle 0 - 15 in 4Q. Where was Green, Gasol? MIA.

      Comment


      • they are old and are forced to play 40 min per game. Bench gives them no rest.
        All man. All amazing.

        Comment


        • bucks dont put fear in me
          not gonna lie
          76ers did

          Comment


          • Nurse played Kawhi 33 minutes in game of the Orlando series, they lose that one

            Nurse overplayed Kawhi this game 1 and they lose

            no middle ground

            but bottomline, when he roll out the three guard line, its a given we lose most games in the regular season and in the playoffs

            I just dont understand his thinking on this and the urge to give Van Vleet this much of exposure. Van Vleet is a negative and will never be successful when it matters. Mediocre players like him should not get playing time.

            Comment


            • Missed an opportunity to snatch a winnable game on the road

              because Nurse went back to his experimentation that never worked.

              a moron will always be a moron

              Comment


              • Zainab wrote: View Post
                bucks dont put fear in me
                not gonna lie
                76ers did
                Bucks don't scare teams they just beat them
                All man. All amazing.

                Comment


                • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  Nurse played Kawhi 33 minutes in game of the Orlando series, they lose that one

                  Nurse overplayed Kawhi this game 1 and they lose

                  no middle ground

                  but bottomline, when he roll out the three guard line, its a given we lose most games in the regular season and in the playoffs

                  I just dont understand his thinking on this and the urge to give Van Vleet this much of exposure. Van Vleet is a negative and will never be successful when it matters. Mediocre players like him should not get playing time.
                  time to give lin some minutes... nothing else you can do.

                  Comment


                  • Someone said above and I too feel strangely a bit more confident than before the series started; we didn't get blown out and everyone but KLOE can improve, some by a ton. Although to lose a game where Giannis wasn't dominant is not good.

                    And I don't buy the tired excuse. They had ~3 days off.
                    PS
                    I hate the late 8:30 starts and we have them 6 out of 7 games....since this is going 7
                    Last edited by G__Deane; Wed May 15th, 2019, 11:32 PM.

                    Comment


                    • And there's a game every other day. Bucks taking this one in 5 or 6 max.
                      "Stay steamy"

                      - Kobe

                      Comment


                      • next game we have to play lin and mccaw. we need to rest our guys a little more.

                        Comment


                        • This game dropped my confidence quite a bit; I wish it would go up like some of you lol

                          Comment


                          • tDotted wrote: View Post
                            This game dropped my confidence quite a bit; I wish it would go up like some of you lol
                            Bucks don't have to play great to win and Raptors have to be perfect to win. Yeah it looks like it'll be Bucks in 5. Every analyst has Bucks to win.
                            All man. All amazing.

                            Comment


                            • Goal was to split and that's still possible. This was an insanely winnable game even with every non-Lowry Raptor playing their worst and Kawshi being tired. We take 2, 3, 6 and 7.

                              This isn't a Cavs repeat.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

                              Comment


                              • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Nurse played Kawhi 33 minutes in game of the Orlando series, they lose that one

                                Nurse overplayed Kawhi this game 1 and they lose

                                no middle ground

                                but bottomline, when he roll out the three guard line, its a given we lose most games in the regular season and in the playoffs

                                I just dont understand his thinking on this and the urge to give Van Vleet this much of exposure. Van Vleet is a negative and will never be successful when it matters. Mediocre players like him should not get playing time.
                                Which three point guards do you mean? We only have 2 on our roster. I mean we're stuck with Fred since we gave up Delon in the Gasol trade... Lin is hot garbage. McCaw wasn't playing. No OG.

                                You can't have Kawhi/Siakam and Lowry play 45 minutes in a game 1. Makes no sense. Maybe the problem is Nurse likes Fred more than Norm.. but Norm makes a lot of mistakes as well. He's not really dependable. And if Green is in foul trouble it gets tougher. What I would have liked to seen is more Norm in the 3rd and a similar amount of Norm in the 4th.. to give Kawhi more time on the bench. And just hope and pray we can sustain those minutes while Kawhi is resting.

                                I'd still prefer that over Meeks or Lin. Masai could have done a much better job with the waiver wire I guess.. slim pickings though.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X