Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planetmars wrote: View Post

    But those were desperate times.. Game 1 is not desperate. If we're down 0-2 than I can see some changes like that. Not game 1.
    in game adjustment

    Comment


    • hotfuzz wrote: View Post

      Only Lowry shot well from 3. Everyone else was poopoo
      True but they haven't shown in the playoffs they'll be able to turn it around


      hotfuzz wrote: View Post

      ​​​​​​​Another thing: Kawhi's efficiency has fallen off the map since Game 4 against Philly.
      That's the worst part about everyone playing like shit in that series. I think he's burn out

      Comment


      • Cue: the claw became an annoying piece of shit as soon as Nurse went to his three guard line up and over exposed midget Fred.

        Thats also when everything went downhill

        Comment


        • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

          well there's no switch to flip. We're not a better team.

          Comment


          • hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            Another thing: Kawhi's efficiency has fallen off the map since Game 4 against Philly.
            yeah he's tired...

            Comment


            • The Great One wrote: View Post
              Green needs to shoot the ball and hunt down shots just like Redick. He looked scared out there.
              he's our best 3 point shooter and he's scared as you said.

              Problem is he cant create his own shot so unless someone passes to him in a perfect spot he cant score.

              It's a huge liability.

              Comment


              • The Bucks are really, really happy to get that win. This was a game we had to win. Sorry it will be 0 - 2 coming home to Toronto.

                Comment


                • ah well ..let's see game 2..if the raps lose that one obviously it's over

                  Comment


                  • fuck it...don't overreact now and start running at Lopez. If Lopez drops 20 pts per game for the series: Shake their hands they are better team. Don't let Middleton and Giannis beat you.
                    All man. All amazing.

                    Comment


                    • Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                      The Bucks are really, really happy to get that win. This was a game we had to win. Sorry it will be 0 - 2 coming home to Toronto.
                      ya ....they learned they can be better than that ..

                      Comment


                      • sanyo wrote: View Post

                        yeah he's tired...

                        Comment


                        • Lopez was hititng everything today, even j's from well beyond the arc... if he does this for the whole series then yeah bucks deserve to win the series

                          Comment


                          • they have a deeper bench thats all.

                            allows their starters more rest... when your fresher in the 4th you can play harder and we saw this in this game when the bucks outsourced and outplayed the raps.

                            problem is we dont want fvv to play. we dont want powell to play. we dont want lin to play.

                            so i mean... we're screwed then right?

                            Comment


                            • When you have been playing the whole year with same offense, line-up and rotations and are top team in the league you have confidence, know what works. Us we have been experimenting all year and Nurse hasn't stopped with experimenting. We lost on the boards. Gasol, Serge couldn't stop splash mountain and his 29 points and Mirotic got hot (Siakam's man). Start Norm for Green.

                              Comment


                              • Zak24gege wrote: View Post

                                When you have been playing the whole year with same offense, line-up and rotations and are top team in the league you have confidence, know what works. Us we have been experimenting all year and Nurse hasn't stopped with experimenting. We lost on the boards. Gasol, Serge couldn't stop splash mountain and his 29 points and Mirotic got hot (Siakam's man). Start Norm for Green.
                                why teams can play in playoffs like they play in regular season but not Raps lmao fuck
                                All man. All amazing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X