Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Nah. It's not an excuse. He's just admitting that he's a "system player". He needs more scripted plays, even though on his pod he talked about enjoying the new-found freedom to develop other parts of his game, under Nurse. It sounded like a very light shot at Pop. But it looks like Green is another guy that needs a role card and he excels at that. There's a reason why Pop is the GOAT coach. He makes guys stay in their lane, even if it bruises their egos a bit.
    I wonder what other parts he is talking about? He can't even do what he is there to do!

Comment

• Consmap may have had appendix surgery. This comes down to either old school joey or long live scrappy.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Consmap may have had appendix surgery. This comes down to either old school joey or long live scrappy.
        Joey, you're up next!

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

I wonder what other parts he is talking about? He can't even do what he is there to do!
          Whatever it is. I want him gone next season. We need more playoff performers and less of playoff chokers on this team. Tired of this shit.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Whatever it is. I want him gone next season. We need more playoff performers and less of playoff chokers on this team. Tired of this shit.
            Green was almost MVP of the NBA finals and shot 70% from 3 that series. Yea it was awhile ago but his performance is not because he’s shook IMO.

The downside of the bench shitting the bed is that guys like Green have to play more minutes then they are used to. I think the guy is worn out and his legs are shot. Could be wrong but I don’t think we can say he’s not a proven playoff performer.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post

I'm not unsympathetic to your hypothetically not ungenius take, I just prefer to imagine playing 43 minutes of 2 way ECF basketball could take your legs out of a shot.
              "ungenius"? LOL

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Green was almost MVP of the NBA finals and shot 70% from 3 that series. Yea it was awhile ago but his performance is not because he’s shook IMO.

The downside of the bench shitting the bed is that guys like Green have to play more minutes then they are used to. I think the guy is worn out and his legs are shot. Could be wrong but I don’t think we can say he’s not a proven playoff performer.
                He has referred several times about having a hard time dunking. The other guys even kid him about it when he does dunk. I think he has some issues, whether he is tired or muscles being sore or hurt I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                X