Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Nah. It's not an excuse. He's just admitting that he's a "system player". He needs more scripted plays, even though on his pod he talked about enjoying the new-found freedom to develop other parts of his game, under Nurse. It sounded like a very light shot at Pop. But it looks like Green is another guy that needs a role card and he excels at that. There's a reason why Pop is the GOAT coach. He makes guys stay in their lane, even if it bruises their egos a bit.
    I wonder what other parts he is talking about? He can't even do what he is there to do!

Comment

• Consmap may have had appendix surgery. This comes down to either old school joey or long live scrappy.
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Consmap may have had appendix surgery. This comes down to either old school joey or long live scrappy.
        Joey, you're up next!

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

I wonder what other parts he is talking about? He can't even do what he is there to do!
          Whatever it is. I want him gone next season. We need more playoff performers and less of playoff chokers on this team. Tired of this shit.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Whatever it is. I want him gone next season. We need more playoff performers and less of playoff chokers on this team. Tired of this shit.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post

I'm not unsympathetic to your hypothetically not ungenius take, I just prefer to imagine playing 43 minutes of 2 way ECF basketball could take your legs out of a shot.
              "ungenius"? LOL

Comment

• He has referred several times about having a hard time dunking. The other guys even kid him about it when he does dunk. I think he has some issues, whether he is tired or muscles being sore or hurt I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                X