bucks dont put fear in me
    not gonna lie
    76ers did
    Bucks don't scare teams they just beat them

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Missed an opportunity to snatch a winnable game on the road

because Nurse went back to his experimentation that never worked.

a moron will always be a moron

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Nurse played Kawhi 33 minutes in game of the Orlando series, they lose that one

Nurse overplayed Kawhi this game 1 and they lose

no middle ground

but bottomline, when he roll out the three guard line, its a given we lose most games in the regular season and in the playoffs

I just dont understand his thinking on this and the urge to give Van Vleet this much of exposure. Van Vleet is a negative and will never be successful when it matters. Mediocre players like him should not get playing time.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    bucks dont put fear in me
    not gonna lie
    76ers did

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Man, if our guys are already tired in Game 1, it’s gonna be over quick. Bucks are younger, deeper and well rested.
    they are old and are forced to play 40 min per game. Bench gives them no rest.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Seemed like Kawhi was tired. Raptors other than Kyle 0 - 15 in 4Q. Where was Green, Gasol? MIA.
    Man, if our guys are already tired in Game 1, it’s gonna be over quick. Bucks are younger, deeper and well rested.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Seemed like Kawhi was tired. Raptors other than Kyle 0 - 15 in 4Q. Where was Green, Gasol? MIA.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Masai needs to know to not give Pascal that max contract. That would cripple Raps. He's great in regular season but he's not max contract guy

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Fun game even though we lost.. You can see Kawhi being dog tired out there.. wasn't really fighting to get the ball.. careless turnovers. Despite scoring 31 points he looked off. Siakam shot too many times. He needs to practice that corner 3 again.. way too many misses.

Kyle was awesome. Sucked we lost a KLOE game. For those that are saying it won't return.. I don't think that's true. Lowry was in a zone and I think that can continue. He's good as an underdog. And we're down 0-1 as well now.

Green was a +5 which is weird.. but he and Gasol lost us this game. Or were responsible for the loss in the 4th anyway. Green's mistakes were obvious. The turnover by Middleton. The foul on Bledsoe with no time left on the clock. The miss 3. The errant rebound. Just not polished at all.

Gasol couldn't defend Lopez which was weird.. I think Lopez just got hot early and it got his juices flowing. This has to be a one off for him. Great game for him, but I really don't think its sustainable. Remember DJ Augustin went off in game 1 against the Magic and was basically useless the rest of that series. We just need to adjust. But Marc needs to shoot with more confidence. Missed that easy mid range bunny from Lowry that could have kept us in the game. I like that he took some 3's though. Just needs to get confident.

Should have won.. up 11 after 1, 8 after 2, 7 after 3... Some adjustments are needed. Maybe too much Fred. Not enough rest for Kawhi in the 3rd. The first game in a series is tough since you have to figure each team out and what they'll do. I don't think we'll see FVV/Lowry again.. or at least not have as long a rope.

Norm missing that dunk/layup was such a momentum killer too. Fuck Norm!

I'm optimistic.. would have been cool to win this one now and get that out of the way but I'm still seeing Raps in 6 or 7.. more confident now than I was before the game started.

Now the Bucks were on a long rest and maybe we should have gotten this one now. But we did a lot of things right and for Bud its harder to adjust when you win than if you lose.. and so I don't see Bud doing anything different for game 2.. yet I see some changes for Nurse and the Raps.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Also, Kawhi shouldn't be playing the entire 1st and 3rd quarter. It's not a fucking elimination game. Dude ran out of gas in the 4th.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post

yep and why we lost... bucks were more rested, our guys were riding

I mentioned this several times on the board.. GOTTA REST YOUR STARTERS MORE

Bring in Powell, take out whomever... take out Powell and bring FVV and take out another starter.

We cant ride the bench together so we gotta do it this way
    Agreed, but those 2 need to make shots. FVV missed a bunch of open looks, and Powell missed a crucial layup early in the 4th.

I don't trust either guys.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

Problem is if Siakam is at the 3, Ibaka is at the 4 and Gasol at the 5, that means Siakam and Gasol have to play extra minutes.
    Even if its 3-4 mins its fine... Ibaka only played 17 mins... when Lopez comes off, thats when you take out Gasol. Lopez played 34 mins, Gasol 39... so Ibaka can pick up mins there...

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    Milwaukee was 11 for 44 from 3. That will likely improve

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    If (hopefully) Kyle can keep his shooting up this series, I like our chances to win every game.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Someone should plaster the stats of his three guard line up on his forehead and let him swallow all of the zeros of his midget Van Vleet

Leave a comment:

Working...
X