Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great One wrote: View Post
    Hawks have two top 10 picks. Raps should trade for one of them.
    who do we have who hawks would trade for a top 10 pick? after the first 3 picks their isn't really any much star potential. doesn't make any sense for raptors to try to get one of those picks unless kawhi leaves. even if that's the case no ones trading a top 10 pick for anyone we have to offer
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      HAHAHAHA this is hilarious! ultimate salt for NO to win. If im david griffin im not trading AD I make him play next year with Zion and try to keep him. Either that or you only trade AD for another absolute stud that is young. Lakers getting 4 is BS. The funny thing is Kyle kuzma is up their and now he's probably going to get traded. Love the Memphis got number 2 JV gets a young star... Maybe another Canadian connection for JV?
      Nah AD is as good as gone unless he signs an extension, which I doubt he will.

But getting the 4th pick out of the Lakers should be helpful.

Comment

This is scripted. AD is going to either Lakers or Knicks with RJ Barrett or Ja Morant going to NO to pair with Zion + other assets. That's a great way to start the rebuild and placate the Pelicans. Jrue Holiday will probably get traded (hopefully to the Raptors) for capspace & young assets.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Kawhi should feast on Middleton if he guards him
          Supposedly Middleton has actually guarded him well. But this is playoff Kawhi. That's a different animal
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Nah AD is as good as gone unless he signs an extension, which I doubt he will.

But getting the 4th pick out of the Lakers should be helpful.
            Still don't think they have the assets to trade for AD. big drop off after top 3 picks. Lakers deal seems dead to me.Either trading to knicks for 3+assests. or trying for tatum brown and assets.

Comment

New Orleans could have been in danger of relocating they were so f’d if Davis left. They are in good shape now, I’m very happy for them

Edit ——Wonder if Davis to the Knicks for the 3rd pick is in the cards. New Orleans could draft Zion and RJ and have max cap space while they are on their rookie deals.
              Last edited by Rudy Bargnani; Tue May 14, 2019, 09:08 PM.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                This is scripted. AD is going to either Lakers or Knicks with RJ Barrett or Ja Morant going to NO to pair with Zion + other assets. That's a great way to start the rebuild and placate the Pelicans. Jrue Holiday will probably get traded (hopefully to the Raptors) for capspace & young assets.
                well lakers arnt going to have either of those players.. gonna be off the board by their pick.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Still don't think they have the assets to trade for AD. big drop off after top 3 picks. Lakers deal seems dead to me.Either trading to knicks for 3+assests. or trying for tatum brown and assets.
                  Yeah I forgot the Knicks might move the pick.

AD almost certainly ends up in NYC. And if Kawhi stays the Lakers might get fucked again!

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                    Griffin is a midget. lol. AD is still leaving. They gave the Pels the #1 pick, just like they gave the Cavs #1 when Lebron left to Miami.
                    And New Orleans previously when Chris Paul left, to get AD in the first place. Lol

They did it in Minnesota when the NBA wanted Kevin Love in Cleveland as well, and they got Towns for it.

Comment

Knicks could become a huge threat next season.. trade #3 to NO and pair up RJ with Zion. Could create a super team. KD, Kyrie, and AD. Who's beating that team?
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

And New Orleans previously when Chris Paul left, to get AD in the first place. Lol

They did it in Minnesota when the NBA wanted Kevin Love in Cleveland as well, and they got Towns for it.
                        They even made the Heat give back our #1 pick (which ended up being JV) as compensation for Bosh when he got poached. There's definitely a pattern there.

Comment

Wonder what Delon is thinking in Memphis...they may take Morant and keep Conley.

Memphis owes next year pick to Boston top 6 protected so not motivated to tank

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Knicks could become a huge threat next season.. trade #3 to NO and pair up RJ with Zion. Could create a super team. KD, Kyrie, and AD. Who's beating that team?
                            ​​​​​​
                            That Superbitch team will implode due to its immense and unmatched bitchiness

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              Wonder what Delon is thinking in Memphis...they may take Morant and keep Conley.

Memphis owes next year pick to Boston top 6 protected so not motivated to tank
                              They take Morant but then almost certainly move Conley imo. Delon probably gets some minutes but it is a bit of a bad stroke of luck for him.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                                ​​​​​​
                                as much as I don't want Knicks to be good. I'd rather they have AD then Zion. plus it'd be pretty cool if rj and Zion ended up on the same team.

Comment

Working...
                                X